Where do we play the clowns this year?

tough guy. I'll post wherever I want.
He'll post wherever he wants. After yet after another loss to the Hawkeyes he'll run away and hide until he wants to post here when and if the Hawks lose. Good luck Saturday when the clowns try to be competitive with a MAC school.

wow op. this thread screams "I got beat up in high school." with that said ill admit that iowa generally does have the better football program, but iowa state is quite competitive in that game. brings out the best in us to the tune of 10 wins over the last 17 years. and yes I know you won 15 straight and bowl games yada yada yada. I get it your football team has seen much more success than iowa state. sports however are games of matchups. you guys won this time and I think this years team will go down as the start to very good teams to come. however. you will not compare to iowa state basketball. even with prohm as the coach. maybe in the distant future but not any time soon. I could be wrong but ive got a gut feeling about this. I also find it laughable how you cant even get along with fans of the same team. looks like all the signs are pointing to you as the aggressive jerk wad here lolololol. also good luck this season still like to see you guys do well

wow op. this thread screams "I got beat up in high school." with that said ill admit that iowa generally does have the better football program, but iowa state is quite competitive in that game. brings out the best in us to the tune of 10 wins over the last 17 years. and yes I know you won 15 straight and bowl games yada yada yada. I get it your football team has seen much more success than iowa state. sports however are games of matchups. you guys won this time and I think this years team will go down as the start to very good teams to come. however. you will not compare to iowa state basketball. even with prohm as the coach. maybe in the distant future but not any time soon. I could be wrong but ive got a gut feeling about this. I also find it laughable how you cant even get along with fans of the same team. looks like all the signs are pointing to you as the aggressive jerk wad here lolololol. also good luck this season still like to see you guys do well

For those of you that have been playing the "wait 'til basketball" drinking game this week, take another drink...if you haven't passed out yet. Just wish little brother would come up with a better excuse for their pathetic FB team.

LOL Clownie. First off, ISU has had the better football team 1 time in the last 10 years (2012). Don't confuse winning your #SuperBowl as have a better football program. That is like saying the Va Tech had a better football program last year than OSU, stupid Clown logic.

Plus I'd rather be 21-10 in the regular season and advance to the round of 32 over being 22-8 and being embarrassed in the first round of the NCAA every day. LOL at thinking 1 extra regular season win >>>>> than 1 win in the NCAA tourney.....LOLOLOLOLOL

I find it hard to believe another inbred cyfan is trying to live life in the victory lane as a member of Hawkeye Nation. You obviously couldn't come up with any more lies to post at cyfan. Why don't you go back there and worry about your 50/50 chance at beating Kansas and getting that 2nd win this season. As always little brother is little brother.

Typical clown fan trying to live on past success in basketball to steer away from the pathetic excuse for a football team that they've been trying to build for over 100 years. They're the worst football program in the history of college football and by the looks of their recruits they'll continue to be jokes. All that history and they still think they're a good football team. As usual cyfans talk about how good they'll be but they don't have anything of substance to back it up. They use all of the impressive, "gut feeling" or "we're due" arguments. Cyfans nedd to go back to fantasy island where they all believe this dribble. Maybe the better name for that website would be feminine hygiene product fanatic. Speaking of high school how was your career as the backup coronet player in the band?

Your user name tells me all I need to know about you IQ.

LOL Clownie. First off, ISU has had the better football team 1 time in the last 10 years (2012). Don't confuse winning your #SuperBowl as have a better football program. That is like saying the Va Tech had a better football program last year than OSU, stupid Clown logic.

Plus I'd rather be 21-10 in the regular season and advance to the round of 32 over being 22-8 and being embarrassed in the first round of the NCAA every day. LOL at thinking 1 extra regular season win >>>>> than 1 win in the NCAA tourney.....LOLOLOLOLOL

That depends, do some of the guys on our team have some sweet frosted tips for our round one loss? Because that might change things.

Since you're the genius on this thread, tell me what your predictions are for ISU football and basketball this season. I doubt you have the guts to do it.

Since you're the genius on this thread, tell me what your predictions are for ISU football and basketball this season. I doubt you have the guts to do it.
I think you're absurd honestly. Your mouth/ fingers type too fast for you to even think for second to speak. You honestly quoted me way too much. Get a grip dude. Besides I think my post was far taken out of perspective. I was trying to give Iowa credit on their football teams success and admitted even that despite losing to Iowa state generally have better success. And I do enjoy seeing the Hawks win. So with that said I truly do believe Iowa state will finish in either a tie or in second place in the big 12. The three front runners are clearly isu Kansas and Oklahoma. Barring injuries of coarse. I think Iowa should finish middle of the road in an improved big 10 Maryland takes the cake there. As far as the tourney goes it's a crap shoot and hoiberg was clearly not concerned about the game last season as he has jetted for the nba. Much like Tim Floyd did losing to Hampton as a #2 seed. So asshat quit just flying off your rocker n stay cool. Also I think it's funny how you all ignored my original comment wishing luck to your football squad. Again I wish the Hawkeyes a great season. Fully expect at least 9 wins this season but could easily be more.

Oh and football I think a 6-6 record could happen but a lot of things would have to go the right way. Luckily we have the defense to keep our offense in the game. I believe low side 3-9 high side 7-5. But probably going to be somewhere in between. So you can stfu about guts. This is the internet idiot everyone is a keyboard warrior

Oh and football I think a 6-6 record could happen but a lot of things would have to go the right way. Luckily we have the defense to keep our offense in the game. I believe low side 3-9 high side 7-5. But probably going to be somewhere in between. So you can stfu about guts. This is the internet idiot everyone is a keyboard warrior
You think 6-6 could happen. It's a good thing no one pays you to think. Go back to ****** land and dream over there. Your 6th grade education isn't needed here.

You think 6-6 could happen. It's a good thing no one pays you to think. Go back to ****** land and dream over there. Your 6th grade education isn't needed here.
Ha I've seen you type. Please don't challenge people and their intellect when you probably sound as stupid as you type. You're the exact reason most people don't like hawkeye fans. I'm over trying to be supportive to the team I'm sure you would swallow if given the opportunity. Yet you still run your mouth. Grow up kid. At least I hope you're a kid, because if you're an adult I pity what your parents think of your life

Ha I've seen you type. Please don't challenge people and their intellect when you probably sound as stupid as you type. You're the exact reason most people don't like hawkeye fans. I'm over trying to be supportive to the team I'm sure you would swallow if given the opportunity. Yet you still run your mouth. Grow up kid. At least I hope you're a kid, because if you're an adult I pity what your parents think of your life
Easiest part of the clowns schedule and they've rocketed out of the gate at 1-2. People like you who have a room temperature IQ become clown fans because you all live in fantasy land. Tell me Nancy. Where are the next 5 wins coming from. Lol. Go back to the loser board where you fit in so well.

Everybody is a keyboard warrior except you, you're a dumb*** cyfan. Do you always get so worked up after a MAC team put a beatdown on you. Loser.

Latest posts