What's your favorite NFL Team?

Hawkize1

This has probably been around a few times before, but I can't say I've seen it recently.

I'll start: Since 1970 I was 3 yrs old, parents ordered a Dallas Cowboys stocking hat....JC Penney substituted an Oakland Raiders Stocking hat...I've been a Raider fan since then...Some good times, but it's been difficult lately.
Hold the jokes, we've won 3 superbowls.

Last edited:
49ers. I have been a fan since I was about 10. Many of my friends were Cowboys and Packers fans around this time (mid 90s), so I went with the Niners just because. Haha. Have loved them ever since. It has been a rough few years... This year was supposed to be "the year." Now I feel like a Cubs fan... 0-5 and Singletary about to get canned.

I am also a Braves fan. Yesterday sucked!

Bears
bears-logo.jpg

Last edited:
a big fan of the team with the worst general manager in the NFL..The fighting Wade Philips's. Thank you for the "effort" Dallas Cowboys.

Colts fan since the early 70's. Suffered through some horrible seasons before the "Captain Comeback" era turned things around. Can you believe the freaking Chiefs tried an onside to start the game sunday?

Tampa Bay Buccaneers.....grew up in Sioux City where everyone cheered for either the Vikes, Bears, Chiefs or Rams and I wanted to be different so in 4th grade I picked the team with the "coolest" looking logo and have been a fan ever since

Been some tough years but we also had a Super Bowl back in 2003 so I won't complain!

Colts in the AFC and Rams in the NFC, Marshall Faulk was my favorite player when I started watching NFL

The Patriots need a whole lot of help. Brady is getting old.

He is not old yet. They traded Moss for a 3rd round pick. Now they have to picks in the 1st, 2nd and 3rd rounds of next year's draft. They are young right now. Give them a couple of years and don't count them out this year.

Latest posts