What's your favorite NFL Team?

Vikings in the NFC. Colts in the AFC (perhaps closely followed by the Steelers, if for no other reason than their uniforms).

The New England Patriots.
watch out now, y'all, they might just win it all again
Oh, and you bears fans?? Good luck. Enjoy sucking for....ever.:mad:

I no longer have a favorite NFL team. Over the past 15 years Fantasy Football has conditioned my brain to root for players, not teams.

So my biggest interest in games these days is to follow players with ties to Iowa or UNI.

When I was five I got a Redskin jersey, Viking & Cowboy fans made fun of me so I have been a Redskin fan since the late 70's. My loyality was rewarded with Skins success in the late 80's & 90's.

This also explains why I take great joy in watching the Vikings & Cowboys lose.

One of my earliest memories is Montana to Clark, "The Catch". I remember my Mom jumping up and down yelling "He caught it! He caught it!" We were a 49ers house then, and we are a 49ers house now. There is no one else.

No Eagles fans yet!? Actually, not surprising at all. I've liked them ever since I remember Randall Cunningham trying to actually fly like an eagle..haha. There was a real rough patch there before Donovan came along. Sooo glad they're decent nowadays. And to the poster who said he can't stand the Cowboys or Vikes, I'm with ya man!

I would have to say the Colts then the Steelers. Other than that, like another poster said, I only care about my fantasy football team.

Latest posts