What's up with Woodbury and dunking the ball?

0 hops is the problem. He isn't a guy who can get out on a break and catch a lob pass and flush it or come flying in for a put back slam. I really don't see any development in his post game, so maybe the best option for him is to work on short and mid range jumpers and develop a flip shot. He scraps and plays his tail off, but isn't blessed with supreme physical abilities outside of being tall.

I heard through a friend that AW likes the finesse game and he is scared to dunk it with authority cuz he doesn't want to bring down the whole basket and crack his head like that globetrotter??? Legit concern!

I heard through a friend that AW likes the finesse game and he is scared to dunk it with authority cuz he doesn't want to bring down the whole basket and crack his head like that globetrotter??? Legit concern!

He knows that he is too strong and will break the rim / shatter the back board if he dunks. He's just watching out for the university's bottom line, making sure we don't have to replace the backboards too often.

0 hops is the problem. He isn't a guy who can get out on a break and catch a lob pass and flush it or come flying in for a put back slam. I really don't see any development in his post game, so maybe the best option for him is to work on short and mid range jumpers and develop a flip shot. He scraps and plays his tail off, but isn't blessed with supreme physical abilities outside of being tall.

Roy recruited him so we know he is good. Give him time.

Latest posts