What's the stross threat about?

mrolympia

we're 3 months out from football season, let's see if we can keep this going until then in the spirit of the original. If you forgot what the original threat eventually evolved into, this picture should sum it up nicely.

7b3b060e8f9c1e8e2f8c21b0e5479d8d.jpg

I can neither confirm nor deny the existence of nuclear weapons at carswell air force base.

scr_111021-D-BW835-001a.jpg

only in Iowa do people do beer bongs in a cornfield

il_570xN.626380782_5zhb.jpg
I didn’t go to Iowa but partied there often with my former HS classmates, I couldn’t tell you where it was anymore, but one of my friend’s roommates made a beer bong that went from the ground all the way up to the third floor balcony. Had a ball valve shutoff too. No clue how many beers it held but I obviously gave it my best try more than once. I remember there was so much pressure I couldn’t keep it contained and a lot of it came out my nose.

Now I walk from the mall, eat IHOP with my kid, and take the train to the game and bitch about popcorn prices.

I didn’t go to Iowa but partied there often with my former HS classmates, I couldn’t tell you where it was anymore, but one of my friend’s roommates made a beer bong that went from the ground all the way up to the third floor balcony. Had a ball valve shutoff too. No clue how many beers it held but I obviously gave it my best try more than once. I remember there was so much pressure I couldn’t keep it contained and a lot of it came out my nose.

Now I walk from the mall, eat IHOP with my kid, and take the train to the game and bitch about popcorn prices.

That was at Hillcrest. Or at least I was at Hillcrest 94-95 and we had a beer bong from the 3rd floor with a ball valve. I lived on the 3rd floor, the C-3 group. Bunch of stoned, drunken dumbasses, myself included. Fun times.

I saw somewhere today, maybe ESPN that it was staged. Apparently the ball flies over/under her and she jumps up. Maybe she even admitted to it? I don’t totally remember, it was just in passing today.

Tavern Hok! (or whatever those idiot cyclones call fans that didn't go to school here) I did a 3-floor beer bong at a Senor Frogs in Mexico 10-15 years ago, was about 48 oz or so IIRC. Was pretty fun :)

That was at Hillcrest. Or at least I was at Hillcrest 94-95 and we had a beer bong from the 3rd floor with a ball valve. I lived on the 3rd floor, the C-3 group. Bunch of stoned, drunken dumbasses, myself included. Fun times.
Could easily have been, I graduated high school in 98.

Fryowa walking to Kinnick 2018
full-length-portrait-happy-senior-260nw-572042518.jpg

Latest posts