Whats the #1 thing

• Thread starter Ian Pike Hammer
  • Start date
isnt Joe W about 6-8 and he is a good defender. He could be the classic type of guy to be on the point of a full court press with his athleticism. Trap the ball carrier and make that first pass a tough one.

I thought he was 6'6. I could be wrong. To busy to look it up. I'm sure someone will set the record straight.

how 'bout a whole team of them! Players have different offensive skill levels, but everyone should b able to play at least decent defense- for a full 30 seconds. How many times did we give up a basket in the last 5 or 6 seconds of the shot clock?
Several

A pt guard that shuts down the other teams’ point and disrupts their offense

Explain to me how the best point guard in the BT, or maybe the best in the country, Cassius Winston, can get shut down by a transfer from South Dakota, who also scored over 20 points? You better have more than a good point guard.

Explain to me how the best point guard in the BT, or maybe the best in the country, Cassius Winston, can get shut down by a transfer from South Dakota, who also scored over 20 points? You better have more than a good point guard.

Mooney played out his ass. I like him though seems like a good kid.

People get tunnel vision on this point guard point.