What we can't talk about...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did all you guys that have all these contacts convince Jon to buy more bandwidth or what ever its called when all this s--- hits the fan. Just joking jon unfortunately in your line of work, bad news is good for business. That being said I hope you don't see a spike in business any time soon.

Maybe you should can it. You advocate underage drinking... Maybe you should be suspended from viewing (or going to) the bowl game. This made me think of a legitimate question that I will ask in a new thread.

Surely you've got something to back that up. A link, a post of mine in another thread, etc....

I'll wait.

Which is exactly why I said 90% of the time it's not the truth.

Just because your last name isn't Howe, kakert, Miller, doesn't mean your information is inaccurate!

Those guys(and other media) report the news after it's confirmed. That's why they are credible. The news is already out.

The "internet guys" report the rumors, which is why people shouldn't believe half they read. However, that doesn't mean there isn't any truth to any of the rumors.

Most big things are usually discussed by fans on message boards before they are reported. That;s always been the case. In most instances, that's great. But when people are throwing serious, serious allegations out there, that's when I draw the line with my site.

I really dont care who breaks something. This site (the content side) is more about opinion than anything else.

PJHawk said:
Never heard of it - how long has that been around and who runs it?

3 years and OK4P

I tried to message SDK, but I don't think my pm's are working (nothing hitting sent folders). What was the above message referencing? Apparently the original post by PJHawk was deleted...

Thanks in advance.

I dont have any problem with people posting something directly from a facebook account. Something like what Jewel has posted is far more substantial than unattributed speculation.

I tried to message SDK, but I don't think my pm's are working (nothing hitting sent folders). What was the above message referencing? Apparently the original post by PJHawk was deleted...

Thanks in advance.

Folks are certainly free to do their own thing. However, promoting it in my yard, not so much.

Are we talking "anonymous message board guy" or credible members of the media with reputations on the line. Anyone can hide behind a screen name; guys like Jon, Rob Howe, and Kakert can't.

See, the thing is, there is more to it than "credible members of the media" and "guys hiding behind screen names"....Now...I'm not alluding to anything. I won't come on here and post ANYTHING I have heard regarding any Iowa football players, however, I have also heard things, and the people I hear those things from aren't "message board guys" or "media"...they are people very close to Iowa Athletics, they are students, they are neighbors of players....is it so hard to believe that some people within message board communities in regard to Iowa Athletics, might know some people who might know a lot of very true and damning things? I can say this much....at the BEGINNING of the football season, I had a conversation about DJK with someone that I know for a fact had spent time frequenting many of the same social gatherings if you will, as DJK.....and that same person, informed me before I ever saw anything on the news, that DJK had left his residence in a squad car...I didn't post anything here, because I saw what happened the last time somebody mentioned a meeting between DJK and Ferentz (days before DJK was arrested), that didn't go so well. I'm not going to dive into anything I have heard....but I am also not going to discredit anyone who decides to tell the things they have heard, especially if these people are repeating essentially the same exact things I'm hearing from completely different people.

Thanks in advance.
Your PM's worked. I just now saw them. PM to you sir in your inbox.

Thanks in advance.

SDK - Thanks for the reply. My PM's are officially broken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts