Brother 1: Iowa
Brother 2: Iowa and Cal
Fiancee: roots for the game to be over
1-year-old son: roots for anything edible that he can find on the floor/ground

GF- hawks
My kids-hawks
Parents-hawks
Most of my friends-hawks
My sister-michigan? Wtf? She can't even tell me their coach's name but calls me to talk crap...big sisters never change!

Wife: Iowa, except when playing UNI
Parents and younger brother: Iowa St. (altho brother has friends in/near IC and will go to Kinnick if offered tix)
Sister: UNI grad doesn't really care about sports
Sons: Iowa (while both attended out-of-state schools, they enjoy going to Hawk bowl games w/old man)
Brother-in-law 1: big Clone fan
Brother-in-law 2: UConn

Last edited:
Myself- Iowa
Wife- Iowa
Parents- Iowa
Sister- Iowa
Pet- Iowa
Inlaws dads side- All Iowa
Inlaws Moms Side- All Iowa State (Annoying Clone fans too) Know little about the sport and seem to think they are a national power year in and year out. Worse than my ex-fiances family and they were all Illinois fans!

Why waste time with anyone but a Hawk fan. ALL family members must, and want, to be Hawk fans.

Father is isu grad so he gets an exception, but still watches more Hawk games than clowns (oops, they are hardly on tv) anyhow...by choice. My mother is tormetted by the fact she has 3 kids with Iowa degrees, but supports him in sympathy. Though, she usually sides with whoever has the better tailgates and coldest beer bongs!

Wife was a Colorado Univ fan, but I straightened her out long ago, since she had on an Iowa sweatshirt the day we met. (no joke...Tell Klein at ISU, that they aren't the only school that has students walking around campus with Hawkeye clothing on- since he's so jelly! Seems it was a problem at CU too!)

Sister, has a son on UNI team this fall, so she is torn, but he still has Hawk posters up in his bedroom back home, so...? :)

Most of my family are Iowa fans, and that includes cousins, etc. My brother is the lone exception as an ISU fan, since he was an ISU grad.

I think most people in my family root for ISU though when they aren't playing Iowa.

Latest posts