What kind of message is Kirk sending his team with quotes like this?

I was just thinking the same....but in return, I saw Minnesota coaches, as well as other team's staff show excitement, jump for joy, be the first person to greet a kid smacking him around (in a positive way) after making a great play, show emotion. Refreshing to see, we don't see it enough.

Different then antics though....I'm not condoning antics.

Agree 100% Minnesotas sideline was fun to watch.. well not fun to watch but refreshing like you said

the message that unless you execute, play each play as hard as you can, play as a team, that you can win every game, or if you dont, you could loose every game. The message that we can be as good as we play....or as bad as we play...

seems to me physical play and emotion = successful IA football. If not there, bad things can and do happen. Focus on getting that back and you can run the wing T and win.

im not sold on the emotion argument, i see a lot of HS kids run onto the field with all kinds of emotion and it is not a predictor of how well they are going to perform. I'll take focus, determination, and hard work on every play vs someone with a lot of emotion before or after plays...

Latest posts