What is it with this team’s obsession with outside noise...

How many double digit losses do they have this year? I'm too lazy to look it up. And that is what this program does to me, we fans are a reflection of the team; negative and lazy.

Last edited:
Teams usually reflect their coach. Fran is one of the thinnest skinned coaches I have seen, so it is no surprise that the team is thin skinned as well.

I agree. This team seems to have a certain kind of fragility that is perplexing.

They tune it out by looking at it immediately after getting to the locker room and then commenting on it with reporters. Curious way of tuning it out...
It’s almost like he brings it on himself trolling people on twitter when Iowa actually was playing decent. Imagine that... what goes around comes around

If a team loses at Nebraska and nobody watches, does anyone care?

I won’t wven bother with the DVR for this next one.
I’m going back to the not watching strategy Sunday. If I find out they won, I’ll watch on BTN2Go later in the day. No reason to ruin an entire day on this.

I tried this method after the Purdue game and Iowa actually started to play well.

They had a chance to show they tune out negativity by destroying a mouthy Rutgers team. Instead their actions on the court would indicate that they get completely caught up in it.

They tune it out by looking at it immediately after getting to the locker room and then commenting on it with reporters. Curious way of tuning it out...
Like seriously. Are people just walking up to them on the streets of Iowa City saying they suck to their face?... highly doubtful.

If you can’t take the internet bullies turn off the twitter machine. Fran should have banned it long ago. Kirk was ahead of his time with that.

Like seriously. Are people just walking up to them on the streets of Iowa City saying they suck to their face?... highly doubtful.

If you can’t take the internet bullies turn off the twitter machine. Fran should have banned it long ago. Kirk was ahead of his time with that.

After tonight’s game, if I had a few cocktails in me and ran into Cook on the street I’d probably say “good luck in the NBA next year bruh”

Cook and Bohannon are clearly obsessed with social media reactions and fan reactions. Its insane. Maybe...guess what...you guys have been playing like shit for the past 2 months and are lucky to not be on the bubble right now.

Ive never in my life seen a team more obsessed with fan reactions....ever.

It’s hard to blame them when the grown ups (Fran and Barta) create countless unneeded distractions for the team all season long. Fran not being there these last 2 games and his suspension unfortunately couldn’t have gone worse and it’s 100 % on him.