What if Bradley is named DC?

What fallout? He hasn't been implicated in what went on in any way shape for form.

Um, like most defensive coordinators in the conference, he has been shown up by Ken O'Keefe on several occasions. I think the OP is referring to the fallout from that, as he is a noted O'Keefe basher if my memory is correct.

i think bradley would embrace the opportunity to learn how KOK runs his offense so he can learn how to contain it. his defenses have always been pretty stout except for when they play iowa, so if he can learn how to defend KOK's potent offense then bradley will be worth more than anyone could ever afford to pay him

I think the Bradley hire makes sense if he and KF have a relationship which KF already felt comfortable. If Iowa under KF has shown anything with regards to the media, it is that he couldn't care less what they think, and almost seems to enjoy dictating the terms. I'm not saying that is a negative, I like that KF pushes back at someone who simply says it's my job. Just because you have a job to do something doesn't mean KF and UofI has a responsibility to support your job and agree with your perspective on what that means. I think Iowa would be a great landing spot for Bradley in that he would get a minimum amount of media exposure/scrutiny, and KF gets an assistant that has proven to be as loyal as they come. Further you'd have to believe that Bradley would be pretty thankful for the opportunity given that the OP's point would have a lot of play at a lot of schools. Not saying it will happen, but I'm one who sees a lot of things working in Bradley's favor at Iowa.

I'd be excited if we hired Bradley. Like Duff said, he has not even been alleged or rumored to have been connected to the Sandusky cover-up. Have to agree with OK4P, though, as O'Keefe ran circles around Bradley back in 2004.

I'd absolutely be for it... His defenses at PSU had great DLines that could rush the passer, linebackers that could play in the NFL, and a secondary that would try to prevent the pass completion.

Not only is he a good coach but he could help even more in the Penn recruiting hotbed and possibly keep them around this time. :D

What if he is named DC?

I would be happy. Not sure what other response your looking for since he's not implicated with any of the crap going on over there.

What fallout? He hasn't been implicated in what went on in any way shape for form.

my point is....just being from PSU....and being there...means he has 'stink" of it all on him...

I know this has been beat to death...but how in the world could of all that crap gone on at PSU for years and years...and Bradley didn't have the slightest inkling that anything was suspicious with Sandusky? again, I realize he has not been implicated in any way, shape or form...

For those of you making jokes about Bradley not being able to contain O'Keefe, do a little research. Iowa's offense has averaged less than 13 points a game against PSU over the last 5 years.

if you think the fallout would be large with that move - can you imagine the fallout if Brian Ferentz were named DC??

I would take Brian over Bradley in a heartbeat if those are my only two options and it has nothing to do with football.

Sorry fair or not, the coaches on that staff need a year or two to get away from that scandal and we don't know what other info will be dug up and who knew what until everything is said and done. Way too much risk.

If KF were to make that hire those on the "program needs a change at the top" bandwagon need to make room for me.

Latest posts