What if Bradley is named DC?

I want Mike Stoops no bagage to deal with, also there are no openings out there for him,ie: Nebby, OSU, Oklahoma, but Iowa has a opening

Why would there be a fallout? Why would Kirk have so much explaining to do? Bradley had nothing to do with what happened at PSU ... If Kirk went down this path and gave Bradley a shot it is because Kirk thinks he is the right person for the job.

Last edited:
I saw this on another site and didn't want to make another thread about it.

Word is that Venables from Oklahoma isn't too happy with Lil Stoops coming back and has interviewed at several different colleges for a DC position.

I haven't heard what colleges he's talked to, just found it interesting.

Originally I thought they would clean house at PSU and they kid of did. I don't think it says Bradley is at all culpable, somtimes it is just time to start over with a blank slate. I think Bradley would be a great fit at Iowa and has earned his stripes so to speak. I'm not sure how you blame him at all for what transpired. I'm sure he probably heard second hand information about Sandusky, but how much dealing with him did he actually do. He already lost a job, unfairly, do to sh##y circumstances. There is no way it should follow him anywhere else he goes. I honeslty think it would say alot about the character of Ia to take him and say screw you to all the people who don't know anything about what actually happened. Sometimes it is hard to do the right thing especially when everyone has an opinion about what is right, in this instance I will trust KF's decision, if he were to hire Bradley. I never claimed Ferentz had bad charachter, and hopefully we will see it shine with the hire of Bradley,as right now he appears to be the best man for the Job.

If KF thinks he's the best guy for the job I've got no issue w it.

Ok, if that's your logic I better not hear any complaining about Vandy taking a knee in the fourth quarter when 30 yards are need for a winning field goal. ;)

The guy's a great coach, but infallible he is not!

Ok, if that's your logic I better not hear any complaining about Vandy taking a knee in the fourth quarter when 30 yards are need for a winning field goal. ;)

You are 100% correct to question logic used at the end of games, however I think Kf tends to be good at getting the right people to coach at Ia, so I will have to agree that if KF decides to pull the trigger on Bradley I'm good with it.

Originally I thought they would clean house at PSU and they kid of did. I don't think it says Bradley is at all culpable, somtimes it is just time to start over with a blank slate. I think Bradley would be a great fit at Iowa and has earned his stripes so to speak. I'm not sure how you blame him at all for what transpired. I'm sure he probably heard second hand information about Sandusky, but how much dealing with him did he actually do. He already lost a job, unfairly, do to sh##y circumstances. There is no way it should follow him anywhere else he goes. I honeslty think it would say alot about the character of Ia to take him and say screw you to all the people who don't know anything about what actually happened. Sometimes it is hard to do the right thing especially when everyone has an opinion about what is right, in this instance I will trust KF's decision, if he were to hire Bradley. I never claimed Ferentz had bad charachter, and hopefully we will see it shine with the hire of Bradley,as right now he appears to be the best man for the Job.

Bravo..I agree completely

Actually I'm typically not complaining about KF being conservative at the end of halfs, but that's besides the point.

The point is I consider KF to be a morally upstanding human being. I don't think he would hire someone unless he felt they were also morally upstanding. Therefore if he hires Bradley he's telling me that Bradley had nothing to do with what went on. That's good enough for me.

Latest posts