What happened to Spank? And his Iowa write-ups?

Didn't he once do a filmed segment by himself in some man/child like sheet-fort? Back in the day??
Somebody please confirm..

It's not Twitter. I'm on Twitter, but I have 2 tweets in two years. Both were regarding that horrible Iowa corn trophy.

time to step your game up. i like it better than facebook. good info on news, sports, and less drama as far as i can tell.

I think spank spanked too hard and too fast, and the wife took away his internet privileges.

Thanks for the comments from the majority of you. As Jon eluded to, time has been short as of late. Or should I say, I've chosen to spend my time on other things that are more important to me (mainly my kids)... Shane, I know you are a kid, but you aren't MY kid, so you don't count.

I am going to try to make a concerted effort to do some opinion pieces and look to do more when the conference slate starts. Sometimes message boards bring out the worst in me, so I have been trying to do my best to temper my time on the boards.

Go Hawks!

Thanks for the comments from the majority of you. As Jon eluded to, time has been short as of late. Or should I say, I've chosen to spend my time on other things that are more important to me (mainly my kids)... Shane, I know you are a kid, but you aren't MY kid, so you don't count.

I am going to try to make a concerted effort to do some opinion pieces and look to do more when the conference slate starts. Sometimes message boards bring out the worst in me, so I have been trying to do my best to temper my time on the boards.

Go Hawks!
Ahh man...:mad:

Go Hawks!

Always look forward to the info Spank. I have 9 month old twins at home so I can appreciate the minimal down time :)

Sometimes message boards bring out the worst in me, so I have been trying to do my best to temper my time on the boards.

Go Hawks!

Same here on the message boards comment. You are definitely making the right choice as it relates to your priorities...kids or this "stuff" here.

You got that right...all of mine are grown and out of the house....:(...sucks gettin old man....no grandkids yet (at least I don't think I do)...

Thank God for the Hawkeyes. My final two children are 20 and 21 and we communicate daily which is a blessing. We were always very close. When they were around Kindergarten age, we would be at Hy-Vee and they would roam around the store creating havoc. When I was almost through checking out, I would whistle and they would race to the front of the store and look for me in the checkout lanes and I would point to the front door and they would wait for me.....

:rolleyes:

Go Hawks!

There is nothing more important, Spank, and they grow up so quickly. Before you know it, they are in elementary school. That is a sad day for a lot of parents. Then they graduate to Middle school and things change a bit. Enjoy every minute, positive reinforcement and hold them every chance you get......

:rolleyes:

Latest posts