What happened to Spank? And his Iowa write-ups?

MeatMan

Spank, where did you go? Work got you busy? I miss your write-ups. I'm guessing no game chats either if you're AWOL.

Spank has been MIA for awhile now. I think it started about the time the trolls anonymous scandal rocked Hawkeyenation.

He's still around , he still covers Hawkeye games and beer news, busy being wonderful father and husband and great fellow Hawkeye!

Is Jack Nicholson awol just wondered what happened to him, Mnfreak? or VintageHawkeye?Ghost of BTT? Dang , what happened to Scorpio?

Is Jack Nicholson awol just wondered what happened to him, Mnfreak? or VintageHawkeye?Ghost of BTT? Dang , what happened to Scorpio?

Mn and I are still around, Atomic, good to see you around more also. I have been busy with family from out of town, and attending Iowa games. Went to the Drake Game Saturday and Brother Jerry wants to go to the game Monday night. He and I went to the Kingdome to watch the Oklahoma and UNLV games in '87. He has the Hawkeye disease.....

We both have to get back on board more frequently. The Wild Bull needs the support to boost his strength and relentless power.....

Jack

Spank has two little ones now too. He and I will do a few podcasts together this winter and he's always got the green light to contribute whatever he has the time to contribute. He's been an awesome contributor and asset to this site through the years and I am thankful that he has chosen to do so. But man...little kids are a time suck ;)

He has been missed, especially now that basketball season is a couple of weeks from conference play.

Not buying that excuse. The dudes from the DSM Register don't watch any games, but they still do write-ups and editorials.

No, they present written material. "Write-up" and "editorial" implies some level of knowledge or expertise. When you find some of that at The Register, let us all know...

Seeing how I'm FB friends with the Spankster....I'll drop him a message....telling him there is much love going around HN for his re-arrival....sorta like Superman.

Latest posts