What do these teams have in common?

Kirk would do well in Buffalo - the city is in his image. Not sexy.

WTF is up with Ferentz's eyes, anyway?? The dude looks baked every time I see him, or just slightly tarded with teh derp eyes. Seriously. :confused:

WTF is up with Ferentz's eyes, anyway?? The dude looks baked every time I see him, or just slightly tarded with teh derp eyes. Seriously. :confused:
They have become the eyes of a cold-blooded killer, Vin, The Captain is taking no prisoners from now on.....

shark-sense-1.jpg

:)

KC sounds good to me, they have gotten accustomed to losing in odd ball ways and poor game day decisions. San Diego speaks for itself, Turner is just a lousy head coach and that has been case wherever he's been. And yet, he keeps getting new gigs.

I can appreciate the wife-plowing talk, but I seriously want to know what all of those cities have in common, BESIDES that they're all in the U.S. :p

Last edited:
Sorry, I can't match the epicness that was bchilds420. I just don't have it in me to make retarded gerbil jokes.

Vin, you seem unusably angry today. Did something happen? Perhaps you were unable to satisfy 12345's wife because you were unable to find your equipment under your enormous gut?

Latest posts