What are the chances Kirk Ferentz retires at the end of the year?

Don’t forget the rest of the schedule is pretty soft and we do have one of the best defense's in college football. Good special teams also. We could theoretically win the rest and go 8-4……………. Despite the effing offense and Brian. However, If we lose on Saturday at home against NW we could lose the rest. 3-9.
Here's a question. Say we do go 8-4 with a weaker schedule and win some close games, do you really feel good about it still, knowing the offense is so bad and what could have been with just a competent offense?

I don't know how good I'm going to feel about that 8-4 team if they are still above 100 in offense and ranked 35 or above in the AP poll.

Here's a question. Say we do go 8-4 with a weaker schedule and win some close games, do you really feel good about it still, knowing the offense is so bad and what could have been with just a competent offense?

I don't know how good I'm going to feel about that 8-4 team if they are still above 100 in offense and ranked 35 or above in the AP poll.
Not sure you need to worry...
Its Iowa.
They will likely go 2-3 or 3-2 from here on out.

Kirk has always said we’re not sexy. He is gonging to prove it even if it kills him.

Latest posts