What are the chances for ANY tournament?

To be fair, fans really don't care about the money.

To be fairer than fair:

ginger.gif

The only reason I would want to be in the CBI or CIT is for Matt Gatens. Only reason. He deserves some sort of postseason play.

Other than that I'd pass as it is a free pass for others to make fun of Iowa.

The only reason I would want to be in the CBI or CIT is for Matt Gatens. Only reason. He deserves some sort of postseason play.

Other than that I'd pass as it is a free pass for others to make fun of Iowa.

I believe the CBI would be a slap in the face to Gatens. He doesn't need this sorry tournament when he'll be dropping 3 bombs on Miami and Chiacgo next year. Going to the CIT would hurt his draft stock. A CIT MVP award would take him from a borderline lottery pick to a 2nd rounder.

2 Reason to get into postseason play the biggest is for Matt Gatens as he derserves some thing for what he went thru, and the 2nd is to give the younger kids a taste and make them even more hungry for next season

To heck with you guys, I am into Iowa basketball and I want more of it. I could care less if it is the NIT, CBI, CIT, MBA, BBI, or whatever tournament they can get into.

To heck with you guys, I am into Iowa basketball and I want more of it. I could care less if it is the NIT, CBI, CIT, MBA, BBI, or whatever tournament they can get into.

That's absurd. It's like saying "I love pizza, and I want more of it. I could care less that it is covered in cat turds".

That's absurd. It's like saying "I love pizza, and I want more of it. I could care less that it is covered in cat turds".

Screw you, we are not talking about eating cat turd pizza but watching Iowa basketball. Where the heck you come up with this stuff?