Whar ground breaking recruiting feature?

Restricted from OT and politics. Just like me.
Happy now?

Ouch....I get the politics one....but what did you do on the OT board?

BTW don't really care if you are banned or not.....just strikes me as odd, that you just can't find a way to play well with others. :rolleyes:

Ouch....I get the politics one....but what did you do on the OT board?

BTW don't really care if you are banned or not.....just strikes me as odd, that you just can't find a way to play well with others. :rolleyes:

Tell me again: who was it that threatened another poster with a physical beating administered by his meathead nephew?

Since I can no longer access the politics board, I also can no longer search or view posts made in that forum. So I can't give a link, sorry.

Who was it?

It was me, and here is what I said:

How does doing meth make one a slut? So you are saying every woman that has become pregnant with a bastard is a slut? I'm sure CF would be glad to hear that....I would also love to see you tell my 18 year old nephew who is 6'4 240 LBS that his mother is a slut, pretty sure he would knock your fat a$$ out....

You don't even understand just how much of a woman hater you come off saying that women with bastards are sluts......yet us cons are the woman haters.....:rolleyes:

In typical Vintagehawkeye fashion he was calling women who had children out of wedlock sluts, and all sorts of foul things. I took exception to it, and I pointed out that cowards like Vintage wouldn't have the guts to say half of the sh!t he says to people in person.

It was me, and here is what I said:

In typical Vintagehawkeye fashion he was calling women who had children out of wedlock sluts, and all sorts of foul things. I took exception to it, and I pointed out that cowards like Vintage wouldn't have the guts to say half of the sh!t he says to people in person.

I stand by my opinion of bristol palin, now and always.
That you chose to randomly project my opinion elsewhere is on you. As is the threat.

None other than deanvogs.

Aren't you the one who cries all the time, claiming Billso "tattled" on you to JD?

You might also want to be careful what you wish for, as I was reading that thread it is clear as to why you keep getting yourself and every alt banned from that forum. You don't have the ability to come across as a decent human being. If you want to continue to call women sluts, I will continue to tell you that if you said that to women in the presence of husbands, sons, or friends, that you would most certainly get your fat a$$ kicked. It isn't a threat, it is just a fact, as most men aren't going to stand by and watch you call their wife, mother, or friends a slut.

Aren't you the one who cries all the time, claiming Billso "tattled" on you to JD?

You might also want to be careful what you wish for, as I was reading that thread it is clear as to why you keep getting yourself and every alt banned from that forum. You don't have the ability to come across as a decent human being. If you want to continue to call women sluts, I will continue to tell you that if you said that to women in the presence of husbands, sons, or friends, that you would most certainly get your fat a$$ kicked. It isn't a threat, it is just a fact, as most men aren't going to stand by and watch you call their wife, mother, or friends a slut.

You still think I'm going to take your bait, don't you. How sad.

Latest posts