"We're only Minnesota..."

...a phrase Fleck will never utter. Already steamrolling Ferentz on the recruiting trail. Nabbed our two recent WR targets--recruits Iowa desperately needs.

Mike Riley out recruits us and we beat him like a drum. Harbaugh has outrecruited us and we beat him. PSU out recruits us and for most of KFs tenure we owned them.

Time will tell if Fleck can play the type of football required in the West. But I'm certainly not scared of his recruiting...

Mike Riley out recruits us and we beat him like a drum. Harbaugh has outrecruited us and we beat him. PSU out recruits us and for most of KFs tenure we owned them.

Time will tell if Fleck can play the type of football required in the West. But I'm certainly not scared of his recruiting...

The biggest difference is Fleck will go after many of the same guys we do.

That one game vs Harbaugh after he's only had one recruiting class is certainly a robust sample worthy of statistical analysis. 2 out of 3 vs Reilly is also a bit of a cherry pick (and he won't last long as a result)..Might wanna check your Penn St stats too...they've beaten us three in a row...the days of playing our mirror image in JoPa are over.

I'd lay money that Minnesota beats Iowa 3 out of 5 over the next 5 years.

Last edited:

Fleck runs a spread offense. That's got to scare any knowledgeable Iowa fan. Iowa can't stop the spread offense.

1.Might not continue if he gets a real QB, and the defense has been addressed.
2.One time so far.
3.They've whipped our ass since JoPa died.

Last edited:
I'm just surprised he can recruit to Minnesota. I mean with the cold weather and all. Doesn't he just realize that he's in Minnesota and he will never get good recruits to go there? He should just resign himself to targeting 2 & 3 star kids who don't have other power 5 offers. What a moron!!!

I'm just surprised he can recruit to Minnesota. I mean with the cold weather and all. Doesn't he just realize that he's in Minnesota and he will never get good recruits to go there? He should just resign himself to targeting 2 & 3 star kids who don't have other power 5 offers. What a moron!!!

Fleck has flipped 8 MAC recruits and a UNI recruit. That is what Iowa is gonna be doing and you rip on Iowa, but praise the Fleckster?

Just want to remind people, so that they can keep their anger up......this was a Top 20 class until Kirk and crew f'ed it up with Eno et al. Think what these teams could be if we had actual recruiters in the program. If all of you recall we were told.....by many on this board that "we won't really see the recruiting results of the 2015 season until 2017!" WTF what a missed opportunity.

Last edited:
F*ck Fleck.....and the Minnesota Fleckers.....he hasn't done $hit yet.....Our class may not be as exciting as Fleck is making his out to be, so I guess we'll see this fall

Just want to remind people, so that they can keep their anger up......this was a Top 20 class until Kirk and crew f'ed it up with Eno et al. Think what these teams could be if we had actual recruiters in the program. If all of you recall we were told.....by many on this board that "we won't really see the recruiting results of the 2015 season until 2017!" WTF what a missed opportunity.

LOL man, this was never a top 20 class. The only reason it was as high as it was because at that time we had like 15 recruits and most other teams had 5-10.

You put Eno, Calloway, Holmes and Corrales on the team and take aways the RB recruit we get to replace Eno, the DB we get to replace Calloway, Max Cooper and Marchese and this STILL isn't close to a top 20 class.

Some of you really need to at least understand the fundamental aspects of recruiting before you spout shit that has ZERO basis in fact.

Last edited:
Think what these teams could be if we had actual recruiters in the program. If all of you recall we were told.....by many on this board that "we won't really see the recruiting results of the 2015 season until 2017!" WTF what a missed opportunity.
That's on us. We really should have known better by now.

Latest posts