Well here's to you Mr. Robinson...

Travisam

...Kirk will be so glad it wasn't blow. whoa whoa whoa....

What I'm trying to say here with the help of Simon and Garfunkel is that Arob apparently got popped with weed last night. Passenger in a car in which the driver got popped with OWI and Intent to deliver. On Bowl eve. Unreal.

Saw this on TOS. Poster over there said that he works in law enforcement in Des Moines.

Not a smart move if this is true. I would bet that his Hawkeye career would be finished if this was true.

Last edited:
I actually took the time to look into this. There is absolutely no proof whatsoever. Check DSM Register, Cedar Rapids Gazette, ESPN, Iowa courts Online, and the Polk County inmate registration and there is nothing. It's somebody trying to see how they can spread an unsubstantiated rumor. Don't by into it until someone posts something on here that shows proof or a media outlet proves it. If it turns out I'm wrong then so be it, but I'm not.

I actually took the time to look into this. There is absolutely no proof whatsoever. Check DSM Register, Cedar Rapids Gazette, ESPN, Iowa courts Online, and the Polk County inmate registration and there is nothing. It's somebody trying to see how they can spread an unsubstantiated rumor. Don't by into it until someone posts something on here that shows proof or a media outlet proves it. If it turns out I'm wrong then so be it, but I'm not.

Would he be taken to jail for possession of marijuana? I thought he would just be cited and released.

If it happened late lastnight or earlier this AM it might not hit the wires until verified.. Poster on TOS claims he works for the Law department in Des Moines and says it's happened and is quite vocal about it. Says they were picked up by State Patrol.

Like I said, if I am wrong then so be it, but there is absolutely no proof of anything to this point. WHO or KCCI or some media source would have picked up on an AROB arrest or citation as soon as it happened. You know whats funny is that I can just as easily say that I am someone with the DMPD as well.

if he leaves the team, we start next year with Coker, Johnson, Coe, and McCall.....

We're due for a year with no ligament damage

Keep in my mind, ferentz gave him the opportunity to rejoin the team in January. So, first, I won't believe it until I see it. Secondly, who's to say he was ever going to play with Iowa again anyway. if this were true, he probably won't get that option. I'm all for having coker and the young guys next year. Get the problem players out of here.

Latest posts