Well here's to you Mr. Robinson...

It's not very often a guy with over 1k posts puts himself out there to say a player was arrested. I would be willing to bet the farm it's true if he said it is.

I actually took the time to look into this. There is absolutely no proof whatsoever. Check DSM Register, Cedar Rapids Gazette, ESPN, Iowa courts Online, and the Polk County inmate registration and there is nothing. It's somebody trying to see how they can spread an unsubstantiated rumor. Don't by into it until someone posts something on here that shows proof or a media outlet proves it. If it turns out I'm wrong then so be it, but I'm not.

I know this doesn't prove Arob got into trouble, but in the mugshots there is a kid arrested for intent to deliver that went to Lincoln and was on the basketball team with Arob.

I don't want to throw him under the bus too much but you can look it up (des moines register mugshots). Booked this morning at 2:31am.

I'm sure its just a crazy coincidence....that's what the kool-aid drinkers on here will tell you at least.

Latest posts