Welcome to HATE WEEK 2018

Y
You guys go too far, an ISU cheerleader won top prize at the fair this year, show some respect.

Reggie-Iowa-hog-31347057_62857_ver1.0_640_480.jpg
You are correct sir!
images.jpeg

I grew up in mt pleasant and never really met any crazy ISU fans in that region of Iowa. There were a few Iowa state fans, but not the insane annoying ones, they were reasonable. Never met a crazy one until I met a few in Florida after I moved here. There are so delusional it was shocking to me. They are incapable of understanding the context of ISU football in the greater scheme of college football. They always view themselves as an equal to every good team and can’t be reasoned logically out of that opinion and it makes me insane.

Last edited:
I would hate the clowns less if it weren't for their fans. Has to be the least sports-knowledgeable fanbase in the country.
i know a lady that has a cy license plate, cy stuffed animals on her dash board, yard full of cy shit and knows nothing about sports. Tries to act like she does but it is obvious. Hillarious. And I have sneaking suspicion it isnt about the academics..

i know a lady that has a cy license plate, cy stuffed animals on her dash board, yard full of cy shit and knows nothing about sports. Tries to act like she does but it is obvious. Hillarious. And I have sneaking suspicion it isnt about the academics..
Ames has the best drinking water in Iowa. Iowa State has Hilton Magic and they beat Kansas there once. Troy Davis got called to New York to be a Heisman finalist TWICE, which is something no Hok has ever done. Iowa State has MORE IOWA HIGH SCHOOL GRADS ATTENDING THAN ANY OTHER COLLEGE IN THE ENTIRE FUCKING WORLD.

IOWA STATE >>>>>> IOWA

This is my favorite week of the season. I used to treat isu like a little brother. With respect, but not taking shit off them. I'm done with that. Unfortunately, there are a lot of isu fans where I live and every year they get cockier and talk more crap than the year before.

So screw isu. I hope they go winless this season. No more "good luck the rest of the season" BS. Their fans are always in my face talking shit and I'm done with it. Go Hawks, i hate moo-u and I predict Iowa 45-7
That's why I have a magic button on my cochlear implant! I can deal with it and smile all day. They gave my children a great education and degrees.
giphy.gif

This is my favorite week of the season. I used to treat isu like a little brother. With respect, but not taking shit off them. I'm done with that. Unfortunately, there are a lot of isu fans where I live and every year they get cockier and talk more crap than the year before.

So screw isu. I hope they go winless this season. No more "good luck the rest of the season" BS. Their fans are always in my face talking shit and I'm done with it. Go Hawks, i hate moo-u and I predict Iowa 45-7

All you ever have to do is ask these fans two questions.

1) When in the last time that IA State won the conference?
2) Has IA State EVER played a bowl game after Dec. 31?

drop mic and walk away.

Normally, I dread this game, it is a lose/lose. Clown fans talked too much smack at the end of last year. I want to see a Hayden-like thumping this year. And no, I don't believe it will be a close game. And another thing, why in the **** do we allow their band into Kinnick, I have to listen to them on my end of the stadium.

They do allow our band in theirs and it was glorious hearing the polka after the #4 to #6 walk off homer last fall.

Predictions are starting to roll in over on Cyfan. The crazy dude CyTwins is scared. Everyone else is feeling pretty good.

Latest posts