Welcome to HATE WEEK 2018

Yeah I hear ya. It comes with the territory when your favorite team plays a game they get killed for if they lose and get zero credit for when they win. Plus hearing their stupid little chant about who's state it is (I refuse to put the 2 words together, be it verbal or print) if they win makes me want to puke.
I don’t mind calling it a Hawkeye State! But F a Cyclone State!

Normally, I dread this game, it is a lose/lose. Clown fans talked too much smack at the end of last year. I want to see a Hayden-like thumping this year. And no, I don't believe it will be a close game. And another thing, why in the **** do we allow their band into Kinnick, I have to listen to them on my end of the stadium.

Normally, I dread this game, it is a lose/lose. Clown fans talked too much smack at the end of last year. I want to see a Hayden-like thumping this year. And no, I don't believe it will be a close game. And another thing, why in the **** do we allow their band into Kinnick, I have to listen to them on my end of the stadium.

It took 22 posts for the lose/lose chatter. You guys are slipping.

Plus hearing their stupid little chant about who's state it is (I refuse to put the 2 words together, be it verbal or print) if they win makes me want to puke.

Where do you hear this? I don't think I've heard it for like 15 years.

D5m8Oqe.gif

Would be more fun if we didn't have all this stuff about what happens to aging former football players. That was brutal.

I would hate the clowns less if it weren't for their fans. Has to be the least sports-knowledgeable fanbase in the country.

But wouldnt you also be slightly schizoid as a fan trying to be upbeat when you know your team has NEVER EVER won anything. I have been around ISU fans who think beating a ranked team is like winning the Orange Bowl, oh wait, they have never played in an Orange Bowl even though for about 50 years their conference had an automatic tie in to the game.

The are pretty delusional because they think one good 8-4 record every 10 years is awesome.

But wouldnt you also be slightly schizoid as a fan trying to be upbeat when you know your team has NEVER EVER won anything. I have been around ISU fans who think beating a ranked team is like winning the Orange Bowl, oh wait, they have never played in an Orange Bowl even though for about 50 years their conference had an automatic tie in to the game.

The are pretty delusional because they think one good 8-4 record every 10 years is awesome.
Hell I'm just talking about knowing the game. Take the INT against OSU last year for example. They like to crow that dual possession goes to the receiver, but that's only when it's simultaneous, 50/50 possession. Even 51/49 goes to the defender, and the OSU CB definitely had more possession of the ball.

Latest posts