Welcome Home, Mr. Howe

we all have 1 question. Will Rob have Administrator rights? After all, half of us here are here because he banned us from the scout forum.

I'm writing this with a smile on my face.

we all have 1 question. Will Rob have Administrator rights? After all, half of us here are here because he banned us from the scout forum.

I'm writing this with a smile on my face.

I am also curious about this. Hopefully Mr. Howe is not given the power to ban people, since the consensus seems to be that he kinda abused that power when he ran the scout forum. Maybe its possible he has been humbled, grown a thicker skin, and matured a little since his Scout days. I least I hope so.

The dynamic duo is back together again! Would everyone please stay togther, I'm tired of switching to so many sites lol. I look forward to visiting this site more often now. CYH8R aka. morg800

hey, you seem to have plenty of time to post - with all that research going on UP THERE.......

:)

Another fopa in that thread is that I said the plane was coming the end of May or June which is actually winter and the worst time of the year there. December and January is the most mild there.

Rob it's great to have you here. I have always followed both you and Jon, but when you left the Scout site I haven't been able to read much of your stuff because it required a subscription, and after I buy my Hawkeye season football tickets I'm basically broke!

So it's good to have you here, and I'm excited to read your stuff again...especially recruiting.

I am also curious about this. Hopefully Mr. Howe is not given the power to ban people, since the consensus seems to be that he kinda abused that power when he ran the scout forum. Maybe its possible he has been humbled, grown a thicker skin, and matured a little since his Scout days. I least I hope so.

We will know the answer to this if you're still here tomorrow.

Has anyone filled Rob in on the goings on at HN for the past 6 years? If not, here are the CliffNotes:

1) HN founded, all things running smoothly Hawks are winning
2) Hawks start losing, much unrest
3) Dirty 30 incident where mass coordinated trolling results in bans for everyone, well almost everyone
4) Some winning again in '13
5) Civil war breaks out after the '14 season. Nearly all posters and JD are calling for KF heads. Dirty 30 Alts appear over and over again trying to stir the pot even more
6) WINNING!!!! Good mood for all, JD making tons of jack, and hires Rob Howe

Glad to have you back, Rob! I started following you and John back in the day and have great memories of that time. This should be fun again!

Rob it's great to have you here. I have always followed both you and Jon, but when you left the Scout site I haven't been able to read much of your stuff because it required a subscription, and after I buy my Hawkeye season football tickets I'm basically broke!

So it's good to have you here, and I'm excited to read your stuff again...especially recruiting.

Oh yea. I remember that. I ran away from that.

Maybe we've matured a bit too.
:cool:

Welcome back to HawkeyeNation Rob! I've always enjoyed reading your stuff everywhere you've been. You two make a good team, and I am looking forward to Jon & Rob 2.0!

Thanks, guys.

Just getting a chance to hop back on here. Busy day at the new gig but I will be more present on the boards to answer questions regarding the teams and recruiting moving forward.

I posted a recruiting piece on Jovan Swann this morning, covered the hoops presser at CHA midday and posted story with an accompaniment video of Fran, and uploading some player video interviews now. I also shot the photos you see with my stories. These are the kind of things you can expect from me on a regular bases and I'm hoping you guys will like having me on the ground here in Iowa City to bring you the day to day team coverage in addition to recruiting.

And, yes, I think I have matured and grown thicker skin through the years.

With that said, you're all banned!

Rob, I've listed to the AllHawkeyes podcast all season. I do love the banter and ADD nature of the conversation but I often found myself wondering if you were pounding your head against the desk while the rest debated Wham! over Tears for Fears. Ha! I wondered where you had been. Great to see you here!

is this the mysterious "recruiting project" or "project x" that JM had been teasing us with since 2009? The revolutionary way to cover recruiting?

That was one of the first things I thought of when I was listening to the podcast, too.

Latest posts