Weiskamp 1 half away from state

He is a jr. and has offers from UNI and the Clowns. He had 35 last night.

Story from December ...

https://www.desmoinesregister.com/s...cheson-developing-wing-high-upside/937508001/

Hutcheson led the Lions with 15.8 points per game last year, mainly as a presence inside the 3-point line who showed great promise as a wing. Then, in the summer, he became a legitimate sharpshooter and thrived in an increased perimeter role with the 16U Iowa Barnstormers, who finished second in the prestigious Adidas Summer Championships.

He picked up a North Dakota offer along the way. Drake offered in October.

Now, as Hutcheson works to translate his AAU growth to the high school court, his recruiting profile continues to blossom.

Northern Iowa head coach Ben Jacobson was on hand to watch Hutcheson Friday night at Cedar Rapids Xavier. The Panthers have been in contact quite a bit lately, Hutcheson told the Register, and he’ll take an unofficial visit to watch them play Xavier on Dec. 22.

Creighton is also in the picture. Assistant coach Darian DeVries called about Hutcheson this week, Lions head coach Chris Robertson said, and he sent over information on his talented junior.

South Dakota, Omaha and Western Illinois are texting Hutcheson, he said. And, of course, Drake and North Dakota are keeping in regular contact.

"North Dakota, I talk to pretty much every day I have a game or they have a game, so quite a bit," Hutcheson said. "And then Drake, those guys talk to me every other day. I talk to those guys a lot."

Hutcheson visited Drake for its home opener against Coe and is planning to visit again this season. It’s harder to get out to North Dakota, but he said he hopes to drive up there in the summer.

It’s a pretty amazing accomplishment for Joe to lead his team to state based on what I’ve heard about his team which is that he doesn’t have much help.

It’s a pretty amazing accomplishment for Joe to lead his team to state based on what I’ve heard about his team which is that he doesn’t have much help.
The guys around him know their role.I have seen them play 4 or 5 games this year and they know if they want to win Joe has to be the man. A couple of them can hit some 3 balls and they will have their hands full with Iowa City West.

The guys around him know their role.I have seen them play 4 or 5 games this year and they know if they want to win Joe has to be the man. A couple of them can hit some 3 balls and they will have their hands full with Iowa City West.

I will have to check that game out since we have a couple of recruits playing.

I know he’s playing Wagner for D but dang we need another ball handler.

They’re going to wear Jordan down and he’s getting frustrated.

I know he’s playing Wagner for D but dang we need another ball handler.

They’re going to wear Jordan down and he’s getting frustrated.

post-33601-0-57000300-1452751918.jpg

Latest posts