Wegher going to OK to play for Stoops

I was just coming on here to bring that up. Saw it on twitter. What a crock. I wish I knew exactly what caused the guy to walk away from Iowa.

It had to be a teammate issue. Just knocking a girl up isn't reason to walk away from a full ride. He had to have ticked off somebody to the point where he didn't feel welcome on the team.

It had to be a teammate issue. Just knocking a girl up isn't reason to walk away from a full ride. He had to have ticked off somebody to the point where he didn't feel welcome on the team.

Rumors of a particular former teammate's sister being involved were floating around IC. I'm not sure there was ever any real creedence to it though.

Rumors of a particular former teammate's sister being involved were floating around IC. I'm not sure there was ever any real creedence to it though.

If that was true it wouldn't matter now anyway since that guy is off the team. I just don't get it, especially after watching the running back red sea part after the season. He could have came back here, gotten a full ride again, and been co starting with Coker. The fact that he said he wanted to leave Iowa to be closer to home and then he rolls off to Norman, OK really chaps my ***.

Maybe he wasn't welcome back. He did abandon his teammates this year. I bet some of them didn't appreciate that a whole lot.

I'm shocked he wen't there. Oklahoma has some of most restrictive abortion laws in the whole country.

Latest posts