Week 5 Bye week thread

Minnesota got robbed on the on-side kick. They come up short 27-24, but easily could have won this game. Michigan is overrated for sure, and Minnesota is much better than their 2-3 record would suggest.
Brought back the furious memory from the 2006 outback bowl when Iowa got screwed by greenway getting called offsides on the onside kick Iowa recovered w/ all the momentum on their side. Greenway was two yds away from being offsides. I believe someone wanted to make sure Florida did not lose that game just like someone wanted to make sure Michigan didn’t lose today’s game. I get and agree offsides is not a reviewable play on a typical play throughout the game however they absolutely should make it a reviewable play if called on an onside kick. It like making a game changing call at the end of a bb game. You don’t make that call unless it’s blatantly obvious. Unreal.

This is rather disturbing
I know it’s too little too late and doesn’t matter since we lost but I think if we played ISU again we would beat them going away. Our efficiency in the red zone has been very good since that game. If we had converted one of those field goals to touchdowns we would be undefeated and ranked in the top ten. As many have already said that one’s going to hurt all year long. Beat OSU and maybe some of the pain goes away. Or maybe gets worse.

I know it’s too little too late and doesn’t matter since we lost but I think if we played ISU again we would beat them going away. Our efficiency in the red zone has been very good since that game. If we had converted one of those field goals to touchdowns we would be undefeated and ranked in the top ten. As many have already said that one’s going to hurt all year long. Beat OSU and maybe some of the pain goes away. Or maybe gets worse.

The clowns seemingly played a flawless game in comparison to the Hawks

The Hawks are playing like we thought they would in Game one, shame that the next
game is at ohio state, they are seriously good

Latest posts