Week 5 Bye week thread

Minnesota got robbed on the on-side kick. They come up short 27-24, but easily could have won this game. Michigan is overrated for sure, and Minnesota is much better than their 2-3 record would suggest.
Brought back the furious memory from the 2006 outback bowl when Iowa got screwed by greenway getting called offsides on the onside kick Iowa recovered w/ all the momentum on their side. Greenway was two yds away from being offsides. I believe someone wanted to make sure Florida did not lose that game just like someone wanted to make sure Michigan didn’t lose today’s game. I get and agree offsides is not a reviewable play on a typical play throughout the game however they absolutely should make it a reviewable play if called on an onside kick. It like making a game changing call at the end of a bb game. You don’t make that call unless it’s blatantly obvious. Unreal.

I wonder how often in the past USC has had a crowd this large? Announcers mentioned “packed house.”
I heard them say that and laughed. Packed, except for all of the seats that were empty. To be fair, it looked like a good crowd, probably 80-90% capacity. But not packed.

Latest posts