Weather

This is more normal weather so no big deal, just drive safely.

I know a guy playing in the band Jacob County that is playing before the game outside southside of Kinnick and he was surprised when I told him of snow and cold. Then he told me a few hours ago their soundman and another band mate have said 'yikes' about the weather.

The weather may affect passing game but I dont think wind affects CJ much but the cold might. Time to get the run game going and pass them silly when they load the box.

Don't care.

Headed to Kinnick on Saturday to cheer this team on to an undefeated home, and hopefully complete, season!!!

Come on Hawk fans.

Buy your tickets, bundle up and come out to send the Seniors out the right way. They deserve to have a full house cheering them on for the leadership they have shown following last year's forgettable season.

I don't think our finesse offense and its timing and touch will stand up when the weather gets cold.

Cold weather just means a lot of yards for the four-headed running back committee, especially considering Purdue's rush defense is allowing 210 yards per game.

Bad weather might be a blessing in disguise if it means less reliance on CJB and less opportunities for the defense to get to him. Let him hand it off and run it at them all day long so he's (relatively) healthy for Nebraska.

This is IOWA football. The weather often separates the men from the boys. Games like these rely on the running backs. We've got a 4 headed monster in the backfield. Nobody in the country can go 4 deep like us and I believe it carries us to a 33-14 victory.

That the thing, Purdue is a talented and well coached football team. They won't be intimidated by a top ten team or a cold weather game in their stadium. They probably expect to pull out the upset at this point.

KWWL-TV in Waterloo just said 3+ inches of snow Friday into Saturday. I predict snowballs flying from the student section.

That the thing, Purdue is a talented and well coached football team. They won't be intimidated by a top ten team or a cold weather game in their stadium. They probably expect to pull out the upset at this point.

lol they are?

I attended the Michigan game in November 2013, the coldest game on record in Kinnick, & Iowa won.

Yes and we survived that game so this game will be a walk in the park.Just not gonna be tailgating at 6:00am but we will be there.Go Hawks let's make it 11-0

6-8 inches of snow is now expected friday night into saturday morning. A Winter Storm Watch will be issued tonight or tomorrow.

Plan accordingly and drive safe people.

1991_iowa_vs_minn.jpg

The forecast is for 4-6 inches of snow ending Friday. It will be cold but not snowing on Saturday.

Latest weather model trends are showing the system is slowing and becoming stronger, snow may not start In iowa city until after sun sets friday.

Latest posts