Weather Saturday

Isaac is an interesting storm. Recent large hurricanes have been "cliche on a Friday night" storms. They hit their peak intensity early in the process and Peter out in crunch time right before hitting land. Isaac appears to be uniquely placed to continue strengthening right up to landfall.

WGN Tom Skilling forecast for Saturday:

The remnants of Isaac could bring heavy downpours to the Chicago area.

Cloudy, warm and muggy with several periods of showers and thunderstorms. Brisk southeast winds 8 to 18 and gusty. Heavy downpours and significant rainfall totals possible. Some area may see in excess of 2 inches of rain.

Forecast - Chicago Weather Center

I saw that earlier. Yuck.
I'd hate to eat a $70 ticket, but...I might if it's that nasty in Chicago Saturday morning.
What a freakin' wasted trip it will be if the weather sucks. :mad:

I had debated back and forth with myself a few months back about whether or not to bring the family over for this game and make a weekend out of it. Kinda glad I didn't now. Will be nice to watch from the comfort of my lazyboy whilst staying dry! :D

If its like Tennessee Tech last year, I wont go. Ill throw the tix in the trash and go to a bar. Not sitting through that again.

Let me know which bar and I'll join you. I've sat through more than my fair share of crap weather games, and will not do so again. :(

I quite enjoy Kroll's South Loop as far as bar options.

I spent a lot of time at Weathermark Tavern the day of the 2007 game.

I will make note of those names, in case it comes to that. I really hope it doesn't.
Hot & humid I can tolerate...I live in it 5 months a year...but pouring buckets of rain, no thanks.

I'd rather have Saturday's forecast than Friday's

Fri
Aug 31
95°F
70°F
Mostly Sunny
CHANCE OF RAIN:
10%

Sat
Sept 1
83°
66°