We open some nonbelievers eyes Saturday.

We win at MSU. I think Indiana is the prime "let down" game spot at this point in the season with Northwestern and OSU upcoming and coming off a huge win at Michigan State with probably more national attention and more national accolades after the game for players and fans to bask in. Really glad we've got Indiana at home and am sure we'll win, just seems to set itself up for one of our first half struggles.

1st.....we wouldn't beat that "Pac-10" speed of AZ!

2nd.....we wouldn't beat Joe Pa @ the "white house."

3rd.....we wouldn't beat the "Forcier" and Rich Rod.

Then....we wouldn't win in "Mad-town."

The nation keeps on hating......and we just keep on winning - and 8-0 happens @ 9:30 Saturday Night!!!!!

This is true. In fact if we lose to MSU. I am betting we will be an underdog against Indiana.

Its unbelievable the little amount of faith we have in the hawks. Every week half the posters on these boards are picking the hawks to lose......or win "in a close one". There are people that are already setting up their "this is a trap
game" line for indiana.....INDIANA???!!!!???? At some point we are going to just have to say 'iowa is the better team and will win this game".

Iowa wins going away in the second half........34-14!

Isn't the talk every year about how the Hawkeyes get better and better as the year progresses? Our record in the month of November is crazy good. I see no reason why not to believe that as in prior year's we will continue to get better as the year progresses.

The team has shown that they don't get rattled in road games even when trailing by double digits. They just know how to get it done.

Hawks will win. And they'll do it '09 style--however they darn well please.

Its unbelievable the little amount of faith we have in the hawks. Every week half the posters on these boards are picking the hawks to lose......or win "in a close one". There are people that are already setting up their "this is a trap
game" line for indiana.....INDIANA???!!!!???? At some point we are going to just have to say 'iowa is the better team and will win this game".

Iowa wins going away in the second half........34-14!

I like it!!!
________
condos for sale in Pattaya

Last edited:
If this is finally the week we clean up our most glaring offsensive mistakes (dropped passes, miscommunication between Stanzi and his receivers, situational clock-management issues) I believe we will shut downs Sparty and leave East Lansing with a 31 -6 victory.

Isn't the talk every year about how the Hawkeyes get better and better as the year progresses? Our record in the month of November is crazy good. I see no reason why not to believe that as in prior year's we will continue to get better as the year progresses.

I've been trying to ram this down people's throats for a while now. You are dead on!

This game is going to be tough! Tough! Tough! I think we can win, but it will not be easy and not without adversity. Look at it from MSU's side....if they win..they are on the inside track to the Rose Bowl themselves. I predict the Hawks win 20-13

all this talk this week has got we really excited for the game. not mad at all with the non-believers! kirk and the coaches will have their A game to give us atleast share of the big ten! the nay sayers about the team and about kirk being over paid stops this weekend. my prediction is next week we are rank higher and recruits will put iowa towards the top of their list! in ALL sports too!

just excited love it

Latest posts