We need an injury report ASAP

gimpyhawk

I'm praying for Colin. Having worked with severely disabled people for 15 years, I know a seizure instantly when I see it. That was a very dangerous situation. And whoever that punk is who stood over him jawing, well, I hope somewhere in life it comes back around for him so he can learn some humility and perspective. Sorry if that sounds harsh, but...

Sande's looked like a typical concussion/knock out. It was the exact same thing that happens in UFC fights when they KO someone. I think he'll be fine. I've read Greenwood is fine too (I think I'd hold him out next week for precautionary purposes). Dace broken bone in foot. Wegher rib injury.

Sande's looked like a typical concussion/knock out. It was the exact same thing that happens in UFC fights when they KO someone. I think he'll be fine. I've read Greenwood is fine too (I think I'd hold him out next week for precautionary purposes). Dace broken bone in foot. Wegher rib injury.

Oh, how I hope you're right about Colin "Enter" Sandeman...I bawled like a little girl with a skinned knee when that happened...

I'm praying for Colin. Having worked with severely disabled people for 15 years, I know a seizure instantly when I see it. That was a very dangerous situation. And whoever that punk is who stood over him jawing, well, I hope somewhere in life it comes back around for him so he can learn some humility and perspective. Sorry if that sounds harsh, but...
Well, Ward did get what was coming to him in the form of a 15-yard penalty. At least it set up the go-ahead FG (at least temporarily).

Thanks for the info. I have a good friend who is Colin's cousin. I don't know if she saw the game, but if she did she will be very concerned about him.

Justin - is Wegher's injury confirmed or speculative? I broke a rib this summer and it was a 4 week deal, hopefully it is not that. I assume he shook it off since he came back into the game, but the most pain from rib injuries is the days to follow.

Didn't Tebow posture like that when he concussed....?

Justin - is Wegher's injury confirmed or speculative? I broke a rib this summer and it was a 4 week deal, hopefully it is not that. I assume he shook it off since he came back into the game, but the most pain from rib injuries is the days to follow.

You won't know anything until Tuesday, just like the rest of us. The depth chart will come out tomorrow, but really won't mean much. You can expect that Wegher, Hunter, Greenwood, Sandemann, Robinson, and Richardson won't be on there.

All that means is that they didn't practice today.

You won't know anything until Tuesday, just like the rest of us. The depth chart will come out tomorrow, but really won't mean much. You can expect that Wegher, Hunter, Greenwood, Sandemann, Robinson, and Richardson won't be on there.

All that means is that they didn't practice today.

Wegher and ARob are out for the beginning of the week for practice. Brinson would be next-man-in, BUT he had a boot a couple weeks ago on that darn ankle of his. Does anyone know his status of late???

You have to feel for Dace!!! He made a tremendous comeback! Let's hope he can make it for the bowl game...

Thoughts are with Colin, any concussion is severe...

It's a confirmed rib injury, but I don't know to what degree. Might be just bruised ribs. It happened on that big hit he took. MSU was pounding us last night.

Great win but at what cost. We are done 4-5 starters it seems??! We may have Paki in the 2 deeps next week, YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe we get KF and KOK to finally break out that 2004 offense that was down to our 5th string RB.

We seem to be without our main backs for this week's game, so why not let Stanzi take the reins a little bit more?

Or we could just start playing like we did in the final 1:57 or whatever left in the game for next week's game.

I mean it wouldn't hurt to try.....

I hope Robinson and Wegher can get on the field Saturday and be productive. Now is not the time for they injury bug to bite the Hawks. Especially at RB.

Latest posts