We need an injury report ASAP

I hope Robinson and Wegher can get on the field Saturday and be productive. Now is not the time for they injury bug to bite the Hawks. Especially at RB.

I guess I'm most concerned about A Rob at this place.....I think Brandon will be
able to get out there.

Wegher will play sat. he played at the end of the game. I also hear they may burn Brad Rogers red shirt if ARob cant go.

I believe Morehouse from the CR Gazette said Rogers was dressed for the game yesterday. I'm also almost 100% sure I saw him at the end of the game as the team was coming off the field (#38 I think). Do redshirt players usually dress for games? I wouldn't think they would, but I'm not sure. Does anybody know for sure?

Not even close, we win by 3 maybe, need huge week out of passing game.......

Here are the last 10 Iowa/Indiana games:

2008 @ Indiana - W 45-9
2007 @ Home - L 38-20
2006 @ Indiana - L 31-28
2005 @ Home - W 38-21
2002 @ Indiana - W 24-8
2001 @ Home - W 42-28
2000 @ Indiana - L 45-33
1999 @ Home - L 38-31
1998 @ Indiana - L 14-7
1997 @ Home - W 62-0

This is a lot worse record than I thought. For some reason it feels like we have destroyed Indiana but a 5-5 record and 1-2 over our last three is pretty brutal. A 17 1/2 line is pretty large.

I believe Morehouse from the CR Gazette said Rogers was dressed for the game yesterday. I'm also almost 100% sure I saw him at the end of the game as the team was coming off the field (#38 I think). Do redshirt players usually dress for games? I wouldn't think they would, but I'm not sure. Does anybody know for sure?

Some redshirts dress for the traveling squad. It's based on merit and possible need.

IF we don't have all our horses back, its going to be another scary moment in kinnick. we are going to need to get lucky to beat Indiana. They are a very good football team, they have plenty of speed and good players. Their defense is playing better, they just had a let down yesterday vs NW. But if you notice all their TDs are on BIG Plays. If Iowa can limit the big plays and make IU drive the ball, they will make mistakes!

Iowa 24
IU 10

apparently i'm in the wrong for thinking this, but i hope KF and KOK are forced to see what stanzi can do this weekend. worse comes to it, no wegher, no arob, rest'em for all i care, they've earned it. i wanna see KOK call a game and i wanna see stanzi win one from start to finish, cause i think he can. we still have guys like mcnutt, djk, stross, davis, moeaki, reissner. moeaki can line up out of the slot as good as any tight end in the country. I want iowa to win a game on stanzi's arm, i think the media wants to see it, i think hawk fans want to see it, and i think KF and KOK NEED to see it. as far as the running game, i think morse might need to get some carries for some short yardage gains (which he should be getting anyway). i think o'meara can handle one game for iowa, or at least i hope he can and would be very pumped and determined for the challenge. would hate to burn rogers redshirt for one regular season game, but u gotta do what u gotta do. I say rest the boys if there not 100%, challenge the pass blocking skills of our o-line and let stanzi be the leader they say he is. GO HAWKS!

All i want to see this week is for the hawks to finally play a complete game. It hasn't happened yet, not even close. I want them to come out throwing to set up the run game. Just solid start to finish. Oh, and most of all, no 3rd and long draw plays.

So I can remember back to all the guys that helped off or dinged up...the one I can't recall was Hunter. What happened to him? Was it/did it look serious?

Latest posts