We got Dominque Uhl!!!

"I just like Coach McCaffery a lot" ...............Dominique Uhl.

Another example of......... people make the difference.

Any rules against sending Fran out on the recruiting trails in his spare time to find some defensive ends?

Sentence structure? If you knew anything about basketball you don't need sentence structure. Did you really think he meant all 5 on the floor at the same time or were you just picking nits?

Yes I really did think that which is why I was so confused in my first response. Then he got all butthurt in his response and then I got butthurt about his butthurt response and in the end we both just needed some preperation H.

Yes I really did think that which is why I was so confused in my first response. Then he got all butthurt in his response and then I got butthurt about his butthurt response and in the end we both just needed some preperation H.
LOL!!! Nice recovery Clark!

Not sure the European trip had a lot to do with the decision as I don't think the Hawks would be heading over to Germany at any point during his college career, however, I'm nearly certain the overall experience that fellow European Gabe Olesani was able to provide him in terms of the family atmosphere, etc. had to help the cause.

But who are Jok and Marble going to cover on the baseline!? /s

In all seriousness. I love Uhl's game for Fran's system. He will fit right in.

Let me add; this would also appear to be Iowa's best offensive line up. I say that because I think Woody and Gabe can get 20-25 each game between them. Gabe may be the ultimte garbage man this season. Gabe could get a lot of put backs/dunks this season.

Latest posts