We got Dominque Uhl!!!

Didn't think that somebody would actually think those five people would be on the floor at the same time, but you proved me wrong. Good work.

I don't want to derail a fun thread considering all of the not-so-fun threads that are out there but are you ******* serious?

these are your exact words: "Imagine the 2-3 zone this year with, Gabe, Woody, Basabe, White, Utoff, Baseline."

Do you know anything about sentence structure? You can't just list five guys' names and stick baseline at the end and assume people are going to understand your point.

Here's a little help for future reference "Imagine the baseline defense in our 2-3 zone this year with, Gabe, Woody, Basabe, White, and Utoff."

I don't want to derail a fun thread considering all of the not-so-fun threads that are out there but are you ******* serious?

these are your exact words: "Imagine the 2-3 zone this year with, Gabe, Woody, Basabe, White, Utoff, Baseline."

Do you know anything about sentence structure? You can't just list five guys' names and stick baseline at the end and assume people are going to understand your point.

Here's a little help for future reference "Imagine the baseline defense in our 2-3 zone this year with, Gabe, Woody, Basabe, White, and Utoff."

Sentence structure? If you knew anything about basketball you don't need sentence structure. Did you really think he meant all 5 on the floor at the same time or were you just picking nits?

Yeah, he said "baseline". You think that backcourt players play the baseline? You're wrong. Phreek is right. He phrased it perfectly for anyone who understands basketball. I hope this helps.

You serious, Clark?

I knew what he meant, because I surmised that he wouldn't suggest those 5 start at the same time. So now you just look like a huge a$$hole. Congrats.

So are you OK with this, or is it still a complete fail of a recruiting class?

Uhl certainly helps. It depends on how the class rounds out, if Iowa can land Miller, this will be a good class. If Fran ends up taking Dickerson and Nzei (or someone) it will be a disappointment.

Uhl certainly helps. It depends on how the class rounds out, if Iowa can land Miller, this will be a good class. If Fran ends up taking Dickerson and Nzei (or someone) it will be a disappointment.
Miller would be a huge get. Literally and figuratively.

miller could contribute right away, but if nzei ends up the 4 they get, the team would still have white, utoff, woodbury, olaseni, and meyer for minutes at the 4 and 5, even if white or utoff may be at the 3 a lot of the time. it wouldn't be a killer to have the thin nzei coming in. he has a similar frame to basabe, so he might be up to 215-220 when he gets to campus.

This one took me completely by surprise as just about everyone had him going to Temple with a few saying Boston College, no one had predicted Iowa and evidently it was even a shock to Fran based on his reaction.

I have to admit the negative nancy's had me down about this years recruiting class.

When I was searching twitter this morning the first thing that came up with him committing to Iowa and I thought it was just a troll... ha Love it

You serious, Clark?

I knew what he meant, because I surmised that he wouldn't suggest those 5 start at the same time. So now you just look like a huge a$$hole. Congrats.

Com'on Clark!

Yea didn't expect this at all. First I found anything about it was the temple melt down thread. I thought I was on the wrong website for a second.

Latest posts