We aren't back

Marble was by far though the best player on the court last night. He took over the game, knew when to take his shot, and how and when to get the others involved.

You don't take over a game and lose by significant double figures.... Eric Greene took over the game and was the best player on the court..... Hawk Fans..... Always the refs haunting our players from being the best. Zablism.......

The Turd Bowl the Cyclones will be playing in will probably not be televised..(Maybe WOI will pick up locally)

The Cyclones BB team would finish 8th or 9th in the Big 10 this year. MSU is probably only the 6th best team in the BIG this year and they already beat Kansas on a neutral Court.
The Big 12 has only a couple decent teams..ISU probably will have a shot at the NCAA Tourney.

wanna sig bet bro?

so far we look pretty average - but its a long season, with alot of ups and downs.

The conference season is what is going to matter anyway - just as long as we don't lose to any of the complete cupcakes we have coming up.

We ARE NOT athletic enough to compete with good teams, period

I think we compete with most teams this year, but we don't win enough to be a tourney team. Yes, we are not athletic enough. Don't have the people to really D someone up when needed or score when needed. Sounds like our football team...

You don't take over a game and lose by significant double figures.... Eric Greene took over the game and was the best player on the court..... Hawk Fans..... Always the refs haunting our players from being the best. Zablism.......

For one thing yes I call taking over the game when a player puts his team on his back and carries them from a 17 point hole to a three point hole. That shows me there that Marble will show up when he is most needed and that is what great players do. Eric Greene wasn't even close to being the best player just because he scored a lot of points doesn't mean he's a great player. Don't get me wrong I'm not calling Marble a great player I'm just calling him the best player on that court.

Latest posts