Ways to improve the Kinnick Gameday experience

Wait...what? That song is perfect for it, you must just hate AC/DC. Just remember man, Rock n' Roll ain't noise pollution.

If everyone hated Back in Black, Dwayne would love it. He's a contrarian, that's his schtick.

Actually play and beat a legit top 10 team. When was the last time iowa has played and won against a team that finished in the top 10? I'm not sure you can name many teams that even finished the season in the top 20... Do you think that iowa's success the last decade has more to do with the big 10 being so far down than iowa being a great football team?

I don't believe this for one second. I call bs. Nobody is as dumb as you want us to believe that you are. I think you are some idiot Iowa fan with too much time on his hands. Iowa State fans don't need lies to make them look bad. That's sad.

Now, if on the off chance you are actually truly an Iowa State fan, you are too stupid to live. You should check yourself into some sort of institution where they can lock you up right away, because it is scary that someone as stupid as you are walking around and driving cars and such....wow..

This guy is fake. I've met a lot of stupid idiots, but nobody on the planet is as stupid as this planet is claiming to be. This is bs.

NO kids under the age of 5 allowed in Kinnick. That way, no crying, no parents getting up 9-10x a game, no poopy diapers or pants to smell, no kids running around screaming, no parents looking at me if I used a cuss word now and then.

Secondly, have an adult "fun wedge"....maybe section 138 (which BTW is where I got season tickets this year (AND which BTW I'd pay extra to sit in a section like this))...make it the adult party/rowdy section. You sit here and you know what to expect for each game. For example, fans in this section CANNOT text Per Mar if they are offended by some trivial behavior, cussing would be allowed all the time, alcohol could be consumed without offending a neighbor, NO kids 5 or under, banners of all sorts would be allowed, back rests for all people, and they would be expected to do choreographed chants (unlike our students have figured out). What a blast.

Actually play and beat a legit top 10 team. When was the last time iowa has played and won against a team that finished in the top 10? I'm not sure you can name many teams that even finished the season in the top 20... Do you think that iowa's success the last decade has more to do with the big 10 being so far down than iowa being a great football team?
-----------------------

Aside from the simple ignorance in your post (Mich St last year, Penn St in 08), what you're suggesting is an opportunity which rarely presents itself.

For a team to FINISH in the Top 10, they have to be undefeated or have only 1 loss. So beating a team in Kinnick....by definition...likely takes them out of a Top 10 finish.

If you weren't a clone, I'd suspect you worded your proposal intentionally to be a long shot. But it's more likely that you're just an idiot...and an envious one at that.

Stop scheduling that bunch of losers from L'ames. To be forced to pay $50+ to watch a HS school team in a major college stadium is total BS. Then maybe the clown fans will stay on their message boards.

Georgia Tech? Probably the weakest team to ever play in a BCS championship.

Do ISU fans even know about the BCS? Have to admit I got a great kick out of hearing you talk down about Georgia Techs program. Sure they're not world beaters but again coming from an ISU fan I find it amusing.

Here's an idea instead of you giving us a homework assignment, why don't you simply tell us the last time ISU finished a season in the top 25, so we'd know how to compare a "legit top 10 team" against the one's that we've been beating.

Last year?

Latest posts