Watching Final TCU vs Georgia

What I think is hilarious is how people get mad about the Hawks not winning a conference title or contending for a playoff spot like they're the only ones.

There's about 8-10 teams who have a viable shot for the next decade and that leaves 120 some other teams in the dust. People should be happy Iowa does as well as it does. We are one bad hire away from being Illinois or Purdue for the next quarter century.

Illinois was a very solid program when I was a kid. They disappeared really quickly and there's absolutely no reason for them to be worse than Iowa or Wisconsin for any prolonged period.

What I think is hilarious is how people get mad about the Hawks not winning a conference title or contending for a playoff spot like they're the only ones.

There's about 8-10 teams who have a viable shot for the next decade and that leaves 120 some other teams in the dust. People should be happy Iowa does as well as it does. We are one bad hire away from being Illinois or Purdue for the next quarter century.
I think you miss it. So many pieces in place and yet that O........that's is the issue.