Was it just me?

He literally said Langford was lazy on defense and didn’t deserve to be a top 5 pick throughout the course of that broadcast.

I swear Iowa fans always feel like people are out to get them.

He also said Weiskamp was the best shooter in the building and Cook was the hardest working player on the floor last night.
I agree he said good things about the Iowa plyers, but he did seem to be always mentioning that Indiana was going to make a move any minute toward the last 10 or so minutes.

He literally said Langford was lazy on defense and didn’t deserve to be a top 5 pick throughout the course of that broadcast.

I swear Iowa fans always feel like people are out to get them.

He also said Weiskamp was the best shooter in the building and Cook was the hardest working player on the floor last night.

I'll be honest, when I heard Dakich was going to be calling our game, I debated whether to even watch it with the sound on. But honestly, I thought he was pretty fair in his color commentary. It helped that Iowa led like 36 mins of that game...but still, I thought he made pretty decent points for both sides throughout.

Fran was on Dakich's radio show earlier this week. They discussed the Indiana game, Garza playing well and his recruitment story, and coaching Connor. Sounds like they may have buried the hatchet.

Did Fran say anything about being shocked that Dakich even has a radio show?

Latest posts