Wadley

LicThawk

I was curious if any of the information coming out of Titans camp would include Akrum. To no ones surprise, the last month of reporting on several Titans news sources show Akrum at the top of each list of undrafted signees. I think barring any set back he will make the roster as a third option pass catching back.

I was curious if any of the information coming out of Titans camp would include Akrum. To no ones surprise, the last month of reporting on several Titans news sources show Akrum at the top of each list of undrafted signees. I think barring any set back he will make the roster as a third option pass catching back.
I think he found a great fit. That backfield is thin behind Henry and Lewis. I would be surprised if he not only not makes the roster but if he didn't make an impact. I think they'll ride Henry into the ground as much as they can but they'll have packages for both Lewis and Wadley. He's a solid overall back he's not just a one trick pony. He might not be a great blocker but there's no reason to ask him to be. Use him how he'd best be utilized and he'll be great.
Nobody asks Tom Brady to run the option do they? So why ask Wadley to block a bunch when he'll be only in there for 10 snaps a game or so.

I don't know what the Titans have as far as kick returners but Wadley showed some skills a kick returner in the Pinstripe bowl.

Maybe Wadley can find some playing time on kickoffs.

I don't know what the Titans have as far as kick returners but Wadley showed some skills a kick returner in the Pinstripe bowl.

Maybe Wadley can find some playing time on kickoffs.
That pinstripe bowl was a joke in a lot of ways. That field was an ice skateing rink... Never should have had a football game on that surface period let alone for a bowl game. I'm glad nobody got hurt during it

That pinstripe bowl was a joke in a lot of ways. That field was an ice skateing rink... Never should have had a football game on that surface period let alone for a bowl game. I'm glad nobody got hurt during it

Hopefully it serves as motivation to avoid shitty bowl games.

Hopefully it serves as motivation to avoid shitty bowl games.
Amen to that. But also their just shouldn't be anything like that possible to get to. I know NYC thinks their the sports capital of the world and they don't want to miss out on bowl season but for Fs sake they aren't a bowl desitination when all they have is an outdoor baseball stadium to play in that time of year. If they had a dome we could talk but what they do is just stupid.

So who among the group has stood out so far during OTAs? Jim Wyatt, via the team's official site, has some observations on who has flashed so far. We added a couple of others to the mix as well.

SLIDE1 of 8
RB AKRUM WADLEY
6_8407851.JPG

(Photo: Tennessee Titans)

Wadley has by far been the most impressive undrafted free agent, according to reports. He's got a burst that catches your eye immediately. He continues to push David Fluellen for the third running back spot. It will be fun to watch that battle during training camp and the preseason.

So who among the group has stood out so far during OTAs? Jim Wyatt, via the team's official site, has some observations on who has flashed so far. We added a couple of others to the mix as well.

SLIDE1 of 8
RB AKRUM WADLEY
6_8407851.JPG

(Photo: Tennessee Titans)

Wadley has by far been the most impressive undrafted free agent, according to reports. He's got a burst that catches your eye immediately. He continues to push David Fluellen for the third running back spot. It will be fun to watch that battle during training camp and the preseason.
Never should have been undrafted.. No way he's the 30 something best RB of this class or however many of them were taken. That said he's found about as good a place/fit as there is for him. Hope he stays healthy cause he'll show em he belongs and will stick if so.

Amen to that. But also their just shouldn't be anything like that possible to get to. I know NYC thinks their the sports capital of the world and they don't want to miss out on bowl season but for Fs sake they aren't a bowl desitination when all they have is an outdoor baseball stadium to play in that time of year. If they had a dome we could talk but what they do is just stupid.

Well we won it so it's all good now.

http://www.titansradio.com/2018/06/12/ota-wrap-up-day-1-by-eli-hiskey-and-alex-abernathy/

A name that we’re seeing more and more, Akrum Wadley, had one of the plays of the day. On what looked to be a broken play, with pressure getting to the quarterback immediately, Wadley was able to take a quick dump off pass, turn up field, and he was 40 yards downfield before anyone knew what happened. Though the pads may be off right now, I don’t think anyone was catching him, whether they were tackling, playing flag, or whatever. He dusted the defense on that play.

http://www.titansradio.com/2018/06/12/ota-wrap-up-day-1-by-eli-hiskey-and-alex-abernathy/

A name that we’re seeing more and more, Akrum Wadley, had one of the plays of the day. On what looked to be a broken play, with pressure getting to the quarterback immediately, Wadley was able to take a quick dump off pass, turn up field, and he was 40 yards downfield before anyone knew what happened. Though the pads may be off right now, I don’t think anyone was catching him, whether they were tackling, playing flag, or whatever. He dusted the defense on that play.
Yeah, but is he 190lbs?

Wow. We beat a good Boston College team in essentially what was a home game for them.

the kids played hard.

Any bowl win is special. I'm sorry, but that is the truth

Really, even going to the Pinstripe Bowl was a losing proposition. Lose it and it's "Kirk can't even with the Pinstripe Bowl". Win it, it's "Woo-hoo we just won the Pinstripe Bowl, big deal."

Might have just been better off declining the bid.

Latest posts