Wadley

We won the Pinstripe Bowl!! WooHoo!!

fe42d95fcae48dd9de0571df53b754d1.gif

Can Iowa actually WIN a Pinstripe bowl in your eyes TK? Just curious, cause I'm betting if they lose, you are gonna bitch about it, if they win you are gonna attach the Gif above.

Today's update

Question: Now that training camp has started, how are Harold Landry and Akrum Wadley doing?

Jim: Hey Joseph. Well, it’s early. And we’ll see a lot more on Saturday when the pads come on. Landry has looked good to me. He’s explosive, and he has a great attitude. He’s learning. Wadley has flashed, but he’s third in line at running back behind Derrick Henry, Dion Lewis and David Fluellen. But he has a chance to make a move with the pads on. We’ll find out more soon.

Today's update

Question: Now that training camp has started, how are Harold Landry and Akrum Wadley doing?

Jim: Hey Joseph. Well, it’s early. And we’ll see a lot more on Saturday when the pads come on. Landry has looked good to me. He’s explosive, and he has a great attitude. He’s learning. Wadley has flashed, but he’s third in line at running back behind Derrick Henry, Dion Lewis and David Fluellen. But he has a chance to make a move with the pads on. We’ll find out more soon.
That sounds like 4th in line to me.

Latest posts