Vogs, are you still around.

Clonestar

You haven't disappeared on me have you? Just checking because my side is looking much better these days.

Still here. Doesn't take much to look better than Iowa these days....

If you are the same guy who makes hawkeye videos, I'd like to say to you that you've done a great job. Keep it up. Just wish the hawks gave you a bit more material. Your Orange Bowl video was my favoriate of all.

NCH

If you are the same guy who makes hawkeye videos, I'd like to say to you that you've done a great job. Keep it up. Just wish the hawks gave you a bit more material. Your Orange Bowl video was my favoriate of all.

NCH

Yeah that is me. It was fun making those videos. Watching those again makes me miss the days of KOK.....

Oh, VOGS. You gonna send teh meathead nephew out to beat up "loony libtards" tomorrow, because you have le sour grapes butthurt?
LOLOLOLoser

Oh, VOGS. You gonna send teh meathead nephew out to beat up "loony libtards" tomorrow, because you have le sour grapes butthurt?
LOLOLOLoser

Only because I care about you VH.....

too_much_alcohol.jpg

VOGGIE LOST TEH BET!! VOGGIEZ ALSO LOST TEH ELECTION AGAIN!! Will he welsh or pay up? Stay tuned.

Vogs did not strike me as a poster who would run from wager and change his name over a couple hundred bucks. We kept the $$$ at a friendly level.

Latest posts