Vogs, are you still around.

Scorpio can you loan me a couple bucks? I gots in some trouble betting on this crappy Iowa team.....rumor is you might be da millionaires.

I can cover any amount you need. I must caution you, however, that the juice is 10 points per week.
So if you don't pay back the three dimes you borrow by Sunday, it turns in to $363 come next Monday morning. And so on.
You fail to pay me, and I send my 6'8", 315 Lb "nephew" (I call him Thunder) to your office to discuss terms.
You follow?

I can cover any amount you need. I must caution you, however, that the juice is 10 points per week.
So if you don't pay back the three dimes you borrow by Sunday, it turns in to $330 come next Monday morning. And so on.
You fail to pay me, and I send my 6'8", 315 Lb "nephew" (I call him Thunder) to your office to discuss terms.
You follow?

James Morris is you're nephew?

So if you don't pay back the three dimes you borrow by Sunday, it turns in to $363 come next Monday morning. And so on.
You follow?

I want my free Obama stuff from da millionaire! Will meathead nephew be delivering free stuff?

VOGGIE LOST TEH BET!! VOGGIEZ ALSO LOST TEH ELECTION AGAIN!! Will he welsh or pay up? Stay tuned.

You're one to talk about welsh rabbiting ... seems to me we had friendly viesel wager on whether le hocks scored 79 the other night. Whar money?

You know full well le Diesel flushes game threads from the system shortly after they drop into the bowl, so likely no electronic record unless I'm willing to root around in Miller's cesspool, which I am not.

I recall that the bet was about who would fail first and hardest.
You've clearly won.

Latest posts