Visitor Locker Room Theft

We're in Central Iowa...we have to mock Iowa fans because he went to Iowa so no one looks at the real question of "How is it ANYONE can just walk into the lockerroom and have at it?"...

We're in Central Iowa...we have to mock Iowa fans because he went to Iowa so no one looks at the real question of "How is it ANYONE can just walk into the lockerroom and have at it?"...

This is exactly what I've been thinking the entire time. The whole "See an idiot Iowa fan did it!" thing is simply a way for Clone fans to deflect the criticism away from the main point: A random fan was able to access what should be one of, if not the highest secured areas of a stadium. It was allowed to happen at Jack Trice. That's an Iowa State issue. The fact the kid is a Hawk fan has nothing to do with it. I actually find it slightly funny he was able to expose their laziness. Now he's still an idiot don't get me wrong. However, the fact that someone who's obviously not very bright was able to basically roam wherever he pleased within a Division 1 stadium is a major security failure. The biggest loser here is the University who allowed this to take place.

You are embarassing yourself here, so for the sake of all of us, please quit posting. Thank You
PS....your little name calling just shows how classy you really are!

The gleeful ISU fan base is the embarrassment in this situation. Being happy that Iowa had property stolen from it's locker room is about as low brow as it gets.....way lower than I thought that even the slugs in the MoU fan base could go.

The gleeful ISU fan base is the embarrassment in this situation. Being happy that Iowa had property stolen from it's locker room is about as low brow as it gets.....way lower than I thought that even the slugs in the MoU fan base could go.

Which goes back to the fundamental reason I (we) hate the Clones. (Hate may not be the most appropriate phrase, "are tired of", "disgusted with", may be more representative)

They are pathetic...on so many levels. Inherently shallow. High school.

Last edited:
There has been talk about additional staff in the corridor when the locker room is empty. However, this could be an issue of someone sneaking in with the team when there are tons of people entering, then staying back when everyone else leaves in order to take whatever he wants. If they don't check for credentials on the way out, it could have happened as stated above.

We haven't moved on from this yet? Isn't Iowa playing in a bowl game in five days? Let the babies on CryFan have their turd to play with. There are bigger fish to fry in the coming days.

We haven't moved on from this yet? Isn't Iowa playing in a bowl game in five days? Let the babies on CryFan have their turd to play with. There are bigger fish to fry in the coming days.

It's the highlight of their football season, of course they aren't going to want to move on. What else are they going to focus on, which two star juco DL they are bringing next? Who will be their next failed OC?

It's the highlight of their football season, of course they aren't going to want to move on. What else are they going to focus on, which two star juco DL they are bringing next? Who will be their next failed OC?
Who would want that OC job? Paw is a hero, and Wally is a wizard. No matter how bad the entire team sucks, it's always the OC's fault. They give up 71 points in one game!, and over 35 points 5 times in one season, and it's somehow the OC that takes all the criticism.

Who would want that OC job? Paw is a hero, and Wally is a wizard. No matter how bad the entire team sucks, it's always the OC's fault. They give up 71 points in one game!, and over 35 points 5 times in one season, and it's somehow the OC that takes all the criticism.

Who wouldn't want that job man? They are bringing a 4 star and a 3 star recruit next year? How many teams can say that? You think there are coaches out there that wouldn't want the chance to coach Tommy ******* Mister?

Who wouldn't want that job man? They are bringing a 4 star and a 3 star recruit next year? How many teams can say that? You think there are coaches out there that wouldn't want the chance to coach Tommy ******* Mister?
That's right, how could I forget! I mean, Alan "Jesus" Lazard is worth a minimum of 4 touchdowns a game. All you have to do is throw it up to him, and you look like a genius. Easy money. But you will still get blamed when you lose 56-49.

If the moron offensive coordinator could have mustered up just 9 more TDs and a few two point conversions, ISU would have won that game, so the fans have a valid argument.

That's right, how could I forget! I mean, Alan "Jesus" Lazard is worth a minimum of 4 touchdowns a game. All you have to do is throw it up to him, and you look like a genius. Easy money. But you will still get blamed when you lose 56-49.

The last good receiver out of the U was Eddie Berlin. He played for five years in the NFL after a very solid career at UNI (I've got buddies who still hate Hayden for not bringing Eddie into IC but no way he would have made the NFL had he gone to Iowa). I ran into him at Merkle's back in June and the dude looks like he could still play, but I'll bet this Lazard kid ain't half the ball player Eddie was because the odds of the U turning out two really good receivers inside of a 20 year span are about one in a trillion.

The last good receiver out of the U was Eddie Berlin. He played for five years in the NFL after a very solid career at UNI (I've got buddies who still hate Hayden for not bringing Eddie into IC but no way he would have made the NFL had he gone to Iowa). I ran into him at Merkle's back in June and the dude looks like he could still play, but I'll bet this Lazard kid ain't half the ball player Eddie was because the odds of the U turning out two really good receivers inside of a 20 year span are about one in a trillion.
Hey don't forget about Todd Blythe. He played 2 season in the league......the Arena Football league that is.

Latest posts