Villanova game thread

Why? Fran has done a wonderful job! When Davis took over the program, an individual had to donate money to get split-season tickets. During Davis' last few seasons the Hawks couldn't sell out the joint. Iowa hasn't had elite players since Ralph & Lute. Plus, with your avatar & posts you can't be taken seriously. Obviously, your a troll who hasn't posted anything but junk.

It's nothing personal, Marge.

Nova didn't bring the same intensity in the second half, so of course iowa was able to shave said me points off that 34 point deficit.

That might have been the most consistent intensity for 20 minutes I've ever seen so of course it wasn't that good. They made the decision to not lose that game before it started. Turns out them getting bounced early the last few years was the worst thing that could have happened for iowa.

If that's the case then Fran is in trouble. It is just like the football program you do not have that big margin of error. I am not talking about Iowa St. delusion of being a blue blood, but if you are going to make those 2 or 3 year Wisconsin type runs you need kids who can ball. At least have kids playing their best ball as Junior or Seniors.

All I meant is he will probably have one per class or so. Just like everyone else. That player will normally transfer. And most of Fran's players are playing their best ball as seniors.