Very Scary Incident Involving Noah Fant

Yep, it's those damned law-abiding citizens that buy their guns legally, register them, and go through training to get a permit that are doing all the gun crimes.

Actually the majority (over 80%) of mass shootings are done with guns obtained legally. However, the majority of gun violence in general is done with guns obtained illegally. So the reality is that legally and illegally obtained guns are both major issues. Also very complex issues...obviously

Actually the majority (over 80%) of mass shootings are done with guns obtained legally. However, the majority of gun violence in general is done with guns obtained illegally. So the reality is that legally and illegally obtained guns are both major issues. Also very complex issues...obviously

The clown that waved his gun in Fant's said he had a legal permit. Who knows though because people lie as well.

True, but the numbers aren't even close. The number dead in "street" shootings (in Chicago alone) dwarf the "mass shootings" you refer to.

Complex issues for sure... and mental health is a very important factor.

The clown that waved his gun in Fant's said he had a legal permit. Who knows though because people lie as well.

As you point out, he could have lied about having a "legal permit."

But, what is a "legal permit?" Was is a CC permit or was it a permit to purchase handguns? People can carry without a permit if the weapon is not concealed.

WTH were Fant and his group doing in a city park around midnight? Most city parks close at 11 PM.

Anyhow, I'm glad that it ended without anyone getting harmed.

I think Noah handled this situation very well. As to whether young Mr. Trimble had a concealed carry permit---I don't know of any place where you are allowed to carry a gun while drunk. Surprised they didn't charge him with that as well.

Latest posts