Very Scary Incident Involving Noah Fant

I don't understand the problem. His dad has been jackin people in that neighborhood for the last 20 years. I think their family has grandfathered rights for this sort of thing.

If they apprehend the guy, he'll probably just say he felt threatened by Fant. The carry and conceal law, yeah things aren't going to end well there...

Very fortunate that Fant decided to be mature and not challenge the 5'6" dude. With a guy that drunk things could've gotten deadly.

Oh, and thanks Stanzi, for making this political. Very unique take on the situation.

Very fortunate that Fant decided to be mature and not challenge the 5'6" dude. With a guy that drunk things could've gotten deadly.

Oh, and thanks Stanzi, for making this political. Very unique take on the situation.

If the shoe fits...

You guys can pm each other with your seat numbers and body slam each other to resolve your differences when the Wyoming game comes around.

I'm surprised the IC Police didn't arrest Fant. True story, a few friends and I were partying downtown IC and stumbled upon a fight near the Mall..whereby a guy pulled a knife on the other combatant. Next thing we know we, IC's finest comes charging in and one of the cops nearly knocked me over from behind trying to get into the fray. Mind you, we were 10 to 15 feet away and at that point trying to keep our distance. Well, another brilliant officer thought I was impeding the cop, so they arrested me too. Now comes the really great part...who do you think is the only one charged in the episode...that's right...me. All charges were dropped against the other two...and they charged me for impeding an officer in the line of duty or something like that. Thankfully, the charges were eventually dropped...but that whole incident just reinforced my impression of these guys. Now it's been awhile since I graduated...but I don't trust them...and steer clear when I do make it to Iowa City.

The police did NOTHING wrong. Fant did the exact right thing by calling it in.
Now I just hope he stays the hell away from that guy's house while he's back home.