Very Good Texas, Big Ten Expansion article

Texas is not Big 10 country. Texas joining would **** me off. The Big Ten is the northern and eastern midwest. The Big 12 is the western and southern midwest. Let's keep it that way. Nebraska or Pitt would make the most sense, maybe Missouri but Missouri is more of a southern state and the Big 10 is a northern conference.
you and me both

Texas is not Big 10 country. Texas joining would **** me off. The Big Ten is the northern and eastern midwest. The Big 12 is the western and southern midwest. Let's keep it that way. Nebraska or Pitt would make the most sense, maybe Missouri but Missouri is more of a southern state and the Big 10 is a northern conference.

And that's why I'm thinking that all of this is about Notre Dame. Notre Dame is the natural fit. The Texas talk is all bluff--and it's a good bluff. But it's all pressure to get ND.

And that's why I'm thinking that all of this is about Notre Dame. Notre Dame is the natural fit. The Texas talk is all bluff--and it's a good bluff. But it's all pressure to get ND.

I have been wondering this myself...that ND is talking internally, seeing that the band might pass them by...but maybe they just dont want to be in the Big Ten, not when they could join a new 'Big East'

Latest posts