Vent thread...Post your frustration here.

Five seconds, you better get your stop watch out.

Karlauftis (the 2nd best athlete on the field after Bell), the PU DEnd and his buddies were in Petras's face or right around him consistently in 2.5 seconds , I would wager.

Our Offensive tackles our a known liability now and the coaches got caught with two inexperienced young guys playing there but no fault of their own.

The hawks may have to go to two TEnds and a fullback or Blitz pick up guy a lot more to give max protection. Use a formation like this on first down to fake run and pass the ball.

Goodson needs to become really good at blitz pickups.

A 2.5 second protection package should be enough to run 5-7 yard slants, TEnds 10 yards up the hashes, quick outs, and stop/sitdown passes. That is if Brian has enough pass patterns in his playbook. Brohm's passing playbook is amazing, routes all over the place and in combination. Brohm the former college and NFL qb, great offensive coordinator just knows how to pick Iowa apart. Phil Parker will need to change some with this opponent

Karlauftis played like a first-team All American, same as Bell

And This:

A 2.5 second protection package should be enough to run 5-7 yard slants, TEnds 10 yards up the hashes, quick outs, and stop/sitdown passes. That is if Brian has enough pass patterns in his playbook. Brohm's passing playbook is amazing, routes all over the place and in combination. Brohm the former college and NFL qb, great offensive coordinator just knows how to pick Iowa apart. Phil Parker will need to change some with this opponent

Another aspect to the frightful loss

Our Twelfth Man of the Field

Was also exhausted did not show up to play

Probably every Purdue QB command was loud and clear

Another aspect to the frightful loss

Our Twelfth Man of the Field

Was also exhausted did not show up to play

Probably every Purdue QB command was loud and clear
Believe me we tried. Hard to stay excited for 4 quarters when both sides of the ball played like they thought they were going to get the win by just showing up. Really seemed as if the players were either not into the game from the beginning. Coaching staff was embarrassingly bad. usually Parker will figure it out and adjust. BF is just a bad OC and since Kirk will never fire him it is what it is

My frustration was the stupid, drunk, obnoxious fans who spent most of the game buying beer and going to pee, walking in front of a lot of us in our area interrupting our ability to view the game. One guy, who was stumbling drunk, actually wanted to get in my face, after he ran into me and I told him to go sit down. Our section has fans who have been there for decades. We treat each other with respect. Sometimes younger kids are there and have to make a few trips to the RR or concessions. Nobody minds that at all. They’re kids. There were about 6 guys in this group. I think their seats were not season ticks.
In short, I have already decided that the beer thing is a bad mistake. I have more people walking in front of me than in recent memory. Disruptive. BTW, anybody who wants to partake of adult beverages post game would enjoy my company.

Iowa lost its first ever intercollegiate football game, 24-0 against Iowa College (now Grinnell) on November 16, 1889.

Over the next 130+ seasons, we've gone on to lose over 560 football contests.

HN after a loss: yeah, but this one?!? Un-fucking-acceptable!!!

Latest posts