Uthoff to...

Saw that too. Guess, at least it wasn't Iowa State...but Fran just lost his first recruiting battle. And Josh Oglesby hasn't been offered but has said he wants to be a Hawkeye. So maybe he gets an offer now.

Saw that too. Guess, at least it wasn't Iowa State...but Fran just lost his first recruiting battle. And Josh Oglesby hasn't been offered but has said he wants to be a Hawkeye. So maybe he gets an offer now.

I think Oglesby offer hinges more on Coleman, but we'll will see shortly.

I'll have to agree that Bo has been verysuccessful with that style, but if Fran can have similar succes with his style; it will be a lot more fun.

Repairing the damage done by Lick is gonna take some time.

I also give Gordy Bohannon a little crap for helping start the pipeline to Wisconsin.

Realistically, McCaffery probably got too late of a start to have a real chance at Uthoff. The thought of him committing to Iowa had not really entered my thought process until Howe's tweet last night. It just never seemed likely to me.

Best of luck to Uthoff. Here's hoping we get some good news on the recruiting front shortly.

I guess we would've landed him if we still had Lick???

Just kidding of course...good luck at Wisky, Jarrod...hope you go 0'fer, in Carver-Hawkeye.

We need to keep looking at the big picture and stay patient and positive. If Uthoff develops into a player like Jon Leuer or Robbie Hummel then it turns into a disaster, but right now he is a 3 star Big Ten role player. I think Ross davis and Coleman have the athletic ability to help the Hawks more than Uthoff, again it is not going to happen over night. I cant wait to watch Fran's style of basketball and I still think Wisky basketball is brutal to watch.

If you think about it, it was almost to be expected. After all, he waited until he was leaving for Las Vegas, so he wouldn't have to deal with his Prime Time League teammates. If the kid wants to play boringball, let him play boringball.

If you think about it, it was almost to be expected. After all, he waited until he was leaving for Las Vegas, so he wouldn't have to deal with his Prime Time League teammates. If the kid wants to play boringball, let him play boringball.

It may be boring, but they win every year. Can't blame him for wanting to play on a team consistently in the NCAA tourney. I am disappointed that we lost him to a B10 school, now we have to see him 2x a year, and maybe 3.

I guess i thought this wasn't going to be announced until 9pm tomorrow night. Then again maybe this tomorrow night.

Latest posts